Fins need new look for new era | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins need new look for new era

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Just a thought but I think the Fins best color is the orange.

Lets go with white jerseys, orange pants and aqua socks at home
and keep the same away colors.

Only uniforms that I hate are white jerseys and pants.

Lets be proud of the colors and sport them

What do ya think, new uniforms worked for the Pats, the Broncos, Cowboys (93, 94), Jets got better but they still suck, Buccaneers, Saints have improved

Sometimes a new look gives an entire new outlook.

We just redid our uni's in 97...and I like them.

Just my opinion though

The White Uniforms are GREAT!!! Especially at home.

Colors are nice but in the HEAT nothing beats White!

Orange pants would make them sweat big time.....

Screw the new uniforms. We need a new FIGHT SONG!! Jeezus Cryst, that thing SUCKS!! It's the laughing stock of the NFL. I cringe after every score. It's like we're at a ho-down or something. :mad: I keep waiting to see some chick on a horse come out and rope a calf.

Sweat?

When you get 300 + lb. linemen in 80 degree heat wearing pads they will sweat in any color. So that is not an issue.

How many teams wear white on white in the league.

Ans. Not many

Reason. It looks like #$%^

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Sweat?

When you get 300 + lb. linemen in 80 degree heat wearing pads they will sweat in any color. So that is not an issue.

Ans. Not many

We need to keep our players as cool as possible. Its an advantage to have white(us) uniforms over black(Raiders) uniforms when its hot outside.

IMO, I love the White uniforms! Sure, they aren't intiminating or anything, but we don't have any colors schemes that are. In fact, I would like them to wear white pants with either the white shirt or the green. If we went with a blue shirt next year we could wear that with white pants also. I think most would be happy with that uniform scheme- except the guy who does the laundry(laugh)

:) :D :)

Sweat?

Ans. Not many

I remember something the announcers showed during one of our home games when we played the Raiders last year. They had a Raiders uniform and a Dolphins uniform layed out on the ground, each with a thermometer on top. The Raiders uni was something like 25 degrees hotter than than the dolphins uniform. I think the on field temperatures were something like 95 for the Dolphins uniform and 120 for the Raiders uniform. Thats A HUGE advantage for the Dolphins in the early part of the season, and one of the main reasons they have such a great record during September and October.

Black is the worst in the sun since it absorbs it. Colors in the sun can make a big difference. We need to stick with the white at home.

Sweat?

Ans. Not many

Man you got to be kidding! A dark color is not an issue, In Miami, in 100 degrees (on the field)? You might try and ask some of the other teams players before you spout that off.

BRIGHT ORANGE is what you wanted right? Talk about Fugly......

Those white on white unis were put away for quite a while and finally brought back. You know why they brought them back? Because the PLAYERS ASKED for them...............

I dig them the most!!!!!! So do many others

What a teams color is doesn't really effect how tough a player is or how hard they play for crying out loud. These guys are football players no matter what kind of uniform they're in. As long as we're not wearing hot pink then who really cares!!!

If you're intimadated by a uniform or logo, then you shouldn't be playing football.

i agree with booyeah, who the hell cares, for all i care is they go back to 72 and have plain white with a number and a dolphin on the helmet. Thats fine with me.......

Back
Top Bottom