Fins now looking at prob only 2 OT's that the've crossed 1 out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins now looking at prob only 2 OT's that the've crossed 1 out

Alright, screw you PBP! McIntosh or Salaam, keep the youth. I'd rather a younger guy with upside than Brown.

I would only take Brown if the Dolphins were unable to sign McIntosh.Brown would only be a patch job for a year or two.
I am glad Meadows is of the list and Salaam is awful.

I agree, Brown would be an option ONLY if we can't get McIntosh.
I'd rather have Zeus than Salaam or Meadows though b/c even at his age, I still think he could help us in the run game although he'd probably need as much or more help in pass blocking as Wade did.

Originally posted by MrClean
I agree, Brown would be an option ONLY if we can't get McIntosh.
I'd rather have Zeus than Salaam or Meadows though b/c even at his age, I still think he could help us in the run game although he'd probably need as much or more help in pass blocking as Wade did.

Well he must be the option, Balt running back led the league last year and Miami is talking contract with Brown's agent....last sentence in the following.

Dolphins consider punter Bidwell

"Meanwhile, veteran free agent tackles Orlando Brown of the Baltimore Ravens and Damion McIntosh of the San Diego Chargers remained in South Florida for a second day and are top candidates for the position vacated by Todd Wade's departure to Houston. So is Denver free agent Ephraim Salaam, who was due to arrive Sunday night."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8132068.htm

Back
Top Bottom