Fins offer Rowe an extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offer Rowe an extension

Not exactly a "splash" signing, but I can see it from a continuity/depth perspective.

He isn't a top starting quality boundary player, but he has done a decent job at safety.

He, apparently, also knows the responsibilities of all the DB positions, to the point that he can step in anywhere, and not be subject to the mental errors that absolutely kill a scheme driven D.

Not exactly a "splash" signing, but I can see it from a continuity/depth perspective.

He isn't a top starting quality boundary player, but he has done a decent job at safety.

He, apparently, also knows the responsibilities of all the DB positions, to the point that he can step in anywhere, and not be subject to the mental errors that absolutely kill a scheme driven D.
That's probably the main factor in keeping him around. We're not exactly deep in secondary (or any) talent right now.

Exactly, You actually need players like that on your team.

Waaaaait fooooor it.............

you know the haters will start coming in droves over this signing. I’m fine with Rowe, nice depth player

Hater professional #1 checking in here...
are you ready? Here goes...

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I wish it was possible to turn off loyalty to a team. If they had let Minkah Fitzpatrick just play safety they would not have this problem. He was the best 1st round pick by Dolphins in at least the past decade and most likely anyone they will pick this year. I hate to love this team.

I wish it was possible to turn off loyalty to a team. If they had let Minkah Fitzpatrick just play safety they would not have this problem. He was the best 1st round pick by Dolphins in at least the past decade and most likely anyone they will pick this year. I hate to love this team.

Dont worry about it buddy... just ask most of the people on this thread... Grier and Flores are laying the foundation for our superbowl run.

First Grant, then Jesse Davis, and now Eric Rowe... I mean... does it get any better than that?!

Just wait 2 years, and the new guys we bring in to replace Grier after he destroys our warchest of picks and abundant salary cap will know what to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom