Fins offer Rowe an extension | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins offer Rowe an extension

The injury has slowed Grant a lot. That's the real problem with his contract. He just hasn't seemed to be back to 100% yet.
And now he’s back on IR. So now I wonder are we going to have another year of him missing a step.

The Pats and now Dolphins employ a ton of DBs and Rose has done a good job in his role after making the switch.

Team is looking for guys who can play the role they are given each week...none position specific players. Rowe fits that. The contract is plenty cheap for a contributing player going forward.

I wish it was possible to turn off loyalty to a team. If they had let Minkah Fitzpatrick just play safety they would not have this problem. He was the best 1st round pick by Dolphins in at least the past decade and most likely anyone they will pick this year. I hate to love this team.
I agree 100% on your take of Fitzpatrick. I know the argument is he demanded a trade because he didn’t like the way he was being used with the Dolphins. He just wanted to play one position and the Steelers were quite happy to give up a first round pick and make him their free safety.
With the Steelers winning more than expected since losing their QB, it now appears the Dolphins will probably be drafting in the 20’s with the Steelers pick. I just don’t see how they are going to be able to get equal value
for Fitzpatrick if they end up picking in the 20’s with the Steelers pick. Fitzpatrick looks Like he is going to be an all pro type player for the Steelers and the Dolphins will be lucky if they get a solid starter with the Steelers pick.

While I am happy overall with Flores as a HC, I just don’t understand trading away the best young player on your defense simply because you were too stubborn to let him play at one position.
I am also questioning the trade of Tunsil. He was by far the best offensive lineman on the team and with the Texans winning consistently, the pick they received this year is certainly going to be at the bottom of the first round. Again, I don’t think they will find the same caliber of talent.at the bottom of the first round than they had with Tunsil.

Hopefully the additional one and two in 2021 will make up for the loss of one of the best left tackles in the NFL. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom