Fins receivers ranked 29th | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins receivers ranked 29th

Wilson actually came on the last 4 games, and made some clutch catches in big spots. Ford, as well, made some key 1st down "possession" receptions.

Agree, but, Wilson's career hasn't been anything above 'average.' To me, Miami is in the group of 'endless questions.' which RF will fans see? What of the OL? Tua? DVP? Wilson? Williams? what will be the productivity of Gailey's O? Will any of the late round picks/UDFAs surprise? Can Flo get maximum play from the team as he did last year? What affect will C19 have? Right now everyone is going by best guess. My guess is Miami's WRs will end up closer to 16 than 29.

Agree, but, Wilson's career hasn't been anything above 'average.' To me, Miami is in the group of 'endless questions.' which RF will fans see? What of the OL? Tua? DVP? Wilson? Williams? what will be the productivity of Gailey's O? Will any of the late round picks/UDFAs surprise? Can Flo get maximum play from the team as he did last year? What affect will C19 have? Right now everyone is going by best guess. My guess is Miami's WRs will end up closer to 16 than 29.
Honestly, we have likely see Wilson's ceiling. Speed and quickness in routes, but nothing special off the line, where he is easily held up, and redirected.

Kind of surprised at the low ranking. Makes you wonder why Miami has so much money invested in it's WR, if no one else thinks their anything special. Let's hope Parker, Grant, Wilson, Ford and eventually the return of Williams proves the nay sayers wrong.

Because there are only so many needs you can fix in one offseason, even with extra draft picks. DeVante Parker finally reached his #1 promise last year. Preston Williams had a nice half-season also his catch percentage was the lowest of any of our wide receivers. Albert Wilson is helpful when he's healthy. Beyond that, we have a bunch of "just guys". That position group is good enough...for now. But we'll take a first-round receiver and probably another later in the draft.

Mike Gisecki an "x-factor"?? Come on PFF, go back to giving players 1's and 2's every play in your kindergarten rating system.

Back
Top Bottom