Fins receivers ranked 29th | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins receivers ranked 29th

No offense, but that's your opinion. Flo apparently disagrees

Its all opinion on the board. i am sure he disagreed with my opinion that Kallen Ballage should start any games last year.
Not sure why anybody should be offended by someone saying its an opinion but the fact that the dolphins had him take a pay cut speaks that they were not exactly thrilled with his performance.

Its all opinion on the board. i am sure he disagreed with my opinion that Kallen Ballage should start any games last year.
Not sure why anybody should be offended by someone saying its an opinion but the fact that the dolphins had him take a pay cut speaks that they were not exactly thrilled with his performance.

Your 'opinion' was stated as 'fact.' I'll stand down

I like Wilson but he’s isn’t worth the $10 million he was slated for in 2020. $3 million on a contract year sounds good to me

I think the FO probably believes parker and williams could be stars but its no lock, and they will need to do a little work in the draft next year as well. Parker clearly was a star least year so in his case we need consistent production.

Our wr core is not very proven or that deep so it doesn’t bother me that we dont get any respect yet.

I think the FO probably believes parker and williams could be stars but its no lock, and they will need to do a little work in the draft next year as well. Parker clearly was a star least year so in his case we need consistent production.

Our wr core is not very proven or that deep so it doesn’t bother me that we dont get any respect yet.

i think those are reasonable bets. Although Parker needs to show up this season or we will probably move on regardless of the great season last year. Our garbage defense also helped his numbers. Williams looked like a revelation in the time he played last season. Those are the only possible long term guys in the receiver area we have, which is one more than the zero we have at running back although I like Breida in a role

Ah you share of the gift of saying words with zero substance..
Your speaking as if every other team has no question marks, please sir dubz compare to some other teams for exercise..
Omg people like me to project things.. how dare football fans project a healthy roster..hey doggy I understand we have a top 3 projection for injury at the position EVERYONE of note in that room has missed time..

Also Wilsons off year I believe was 06.
Other than that is basically the same when healthy 4 to 5 with a 13ypc.
Plenty for the spread we should be running.
Thanks though I appreciate you brotha

I said 2019 Wilson held steady to his career numbers. I also said 2018 was a anomaly since he has yet to replicate it or surpass his career numbers. If we are going to put his tenure in KC up for debate and why he was expendable and eventually replaced by Hardman we can do that.

The difference between you and I, is I do not heap such lofty views onto players who have done nothing to deserve it.

But hey you do you homie. Enjoy your coke and smile.

PFF is Joke when it comes to ranking wrs groups, last year they ranked Philly as having the no.1 ranked Wr group and they ended as one of the worst wr groups in all of football last year.

I said 2019 Wilson held steady to his career numbers. I also said 2018 was a anomaly since he has yet to replicate it or surpass his career numbers. If we are going to put his tenure in KC up for debate and why he was expendable and eventually replaced by Hardman we can do that.

The difference between you and I, is I do not heap such lofty views onto players who have done nothing to deserve it.

But hey you do you homie. Enjoy your coke and smile.

Here is my concern. Some seem to delude themselves into thinking the 'standard' is 5 WRs who are All-Pro or #1/#2 WRs/TEs. Thus, guys like Wilson/Ford/Hurns suck. Reality is much different. Most teams have 1-2 top/dangerous WRs, 1-2 good WRs, and the remainder average and take advantage of the D's focus on the top/good WRs. Most good teams also have a dangerous receiving RB. Wilson isn't a elite or good WR. He may get there, but, for now, he's the guy who can be productive if 2 0r DVP/PW/Gesicki take the D's focus. And there's a reason most top receiving corps have a top QB/HC.

IMO, Miami doesn't have a top half receiving corp. They may finish the season top 10 - who knows - but, for now, it's mostly potential. Based on that, I'd put them ~#20. 29 is too low.

Ask New England about our receivers. Without a semblance of a run game we drove the field and beat their ass to cost them a bye and any confidence heading into the playoffs.
We got 2 guys that cant be single-covered, a slot WR that can leave any DB in the dust, with a back-up that can do the same, and a TE that leaves LBs in the dust and towers over DBs.
Have fun with that, NFL Ds.

Ask New England about our receivers. Without a semblance of a run game we drove the field and beat their *** to cost them a bye and any confidence heading into the playoffs.
We got 2 guys that cant be single-covered, a slot WR that can leave any DB in the dust, with a back-up that can do the same, and a TE that leaves LBs in the dust and towers over DBs.
Have fun with that, NFL Ds.

Last 4-6 games Miami was in the top 10 passing teams. Yes, the lack of a run game has something to do with that stat, but it also means teams were focused on the pass since they didn't fear the run. And that was without Wilson and a real receiving threat at RB. That's a big reason I think 29 is significantly low. Nonetheless, there is no long-term successful receiver and a lot of projections here are based on potential.

Last 4-6 games Miami was in the top 10 passing teams. Yes, the lack of a run game has something to do with that stat, but it also means teams were focused on the pass since they didn't fear the run. And that was without Wilson and a real receiving threat at RB. That's a big reason I think 29 is significantly low. Nonetheless, there is no long-term successful receiver and a lot of projections here are based on potential.
Wilson actually came on the last 4 games, and made some clutch catches in big spots. Ford, as well, made some key 1st down "possession" receptions.

Back
Top Bottom