fins record for 05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins record for 05

Hell ... Im not 13 and Im a big Ricky fan also ... and if Ricky comes back ... with the signings we already have had ... a 300% improvement in the coaching of a 4-12 team that played a lot of games tough and a lot more talent than a 4-12 team should have I dont see a 14 - 2 out of the picture.

Although I would have to say 13-3 with a first round bye is my prediction.

zevo said:
i bet your wonderlic score is roughly 2.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This coming from the guy who called McGAhee the greatest RB in history.

zevo said:
i bet your wonderlic score is roughly 2.
Let him have his dreams. I also remember thinking that my beloved dolphins were going to the super bowl every year. It was great to believe that, instead of being blasted by the reality that we now know.

DonShula84 said:
Im all for age discrimination, put an age limit on posting :wink:

Put an age limit on entrance into Dolphins Stadium, as well then.:rolleyes: If we can't be Dolfans here, we shouldn't be able to be anywhere else.

FinsForLife007 said:
Put an age limit on entrance into Dolphins Stadium, as well then.:rolleyes: If we can't be Dolfans here, we shouldn't be able to be anywhere else.

calm down it was a joke, besides the cutoff could be 16 and you're safe :tongue:

I like the sound of a strong season but anything over the .500 mark would be a victory. This will be a great test of Sabans instincts and his ability to to adjust to the NFL system.:cooldude:

12-4 and I still think the Dolphins are going to win the Superbowl every year. I really need to grow up.

How can anyone know or even predict yet? We don't even know when they play! For example, if we play the Pats at home in December then I'ld say we go 1-1 with them this season, if the timing is swapped I say we 0-2. You know, those kind of things that play a pretty significant role into who you think will win...

At this point, I'll say 7-9

Below average personnel equals a below average record.

The record is semi-irrelevant. We just have to turn everything around and make sound decisions toward the near future. Maintain and stockpile draft picks. Smart players with great character. Athletic ability at DT and the entire offensive line. Obviously, the #1 priority is slotting Smith and Rodgers and deciding if one/both are franchise-type QBs. The success or failure of that decision will possibly stamp Saban's career as an NFL head coach, just like the assinine choice to agree with the previous regime's assessment of Tim Couch doomed Butch Davis in Cleveland.

New coach and coaches, new defensive and offense philosophy, new players, players lost......with all those changes it will definitely take time to gel and bring everything together.

6-10.....with a bright future (unless you bring back that crackhead Ricky)

Back
Top Bottom