fins record for 05 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins record for 05

MDFINFAN said:
:roflmao: Zevo, sometimes you are just too much, give the guy a break, it's great to be optimistic..and who knows, anything's possible. ;)

this coming from a 1 year old :D

ih8brady said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This coming from the guy who called McGAhee the greatest RB in history.

I will not retract that statement because it is the truth. :cooldude:

I believe we'll be 7-9 if we draft a good RB in the first, 5-11 if we draft a QB. C'mon guys, let's be realistic, we are in an extremely tough conference and probably the toughest division.

zevo said:
I will not retract that statement because it is the truth. :cooldude:

I suppose Losman is the greatest QB ever and Ralph Wilson is young too?

Pericles349 said:
How can anyone know or even predict yet? We don't even know when they play! For example, if we play the Pats at home in December then I'ld say we go 1-1 with them this season, if the timing is swapped I say we 0-2. You know, those kind of things that play a pretty significant role into who you think will win...

dont be a party pooper-play the kid's game

I say 9-7, but i hope u r right Double D

If we really improve as a team, 8 wins would be a reasonable goal.

In most other divisions than the AFC East I believe we go 10-6. I mean in 03-04 we went 10-6 with bad coaching a bad offensive line and a bad QB. We now may get Ricky back plus we have stronger backups if he does come back because they have more playing time. We have great coaching in Saban, Houck and Linehan for our offense and Houck should make our O-line respectable this season. I still wish we had Jim Bates though. The only thingthat I worry about is our QB play.

But in saying all that we are in the AFC East, the toughest division in the NFL where 3 teams nearly made it into the playoffs in the AFC which was also the tougher conference.

I think we will go 8-8.

ih8brady said:
I suppose Losman is the greatest QB ever and Ralph Wilson is young too?

noone is talkin about losman. i dont know how good losman will be but i do know how good willis is.

zevo said:
noone is talkin about losman. i dont know how good losman will be but i do know how good willis is.

So after 11 starts he's better than Sweetness, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, etc. This is like saying Wes Welker is better than Deon Sanders as a returnman.

You mean we DON'T go to the Superbowl every year? (grin)

It's really too early for this kind of prediction, especially pre-draft, pre-camp, pre-what is our line-up really going to look like this year.

But, I'll go with the trendy 10-6 record. Historically it's a safe bet (not that I'd ever put money on it).

if ricky comes back...another 4-12 debacle (cuz that GAF is unreliable and untrustworthy imo)....if we keep our nose clean of rickys feces, and keep going down the road were on, then 9-7, maybe 10-6...

ih8brady said:
So after 11 starts he's better than Sweetness, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, etc. .

yes.

Back
Top Bottom