Fins @ Redskins Dec 3rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins @ Redskins Dec 3rd

I refuse to call them that new name

Anybody going? Ive got tix and a crew of 12 going. We are looking to buy a parking pass, wanted to see where any Fins fans will be tailgating.

Just curious, why do you refuse to call them the Commanders?

Really that bored to bump this 9 month old topic?

Wow, I didn’t notice when it was originally posted. I just logged in and it was the very first thread at the top of my screen.

So to answer your question, not only am I not bored, I don’t possess the type of attention span necessary to even make it to page 2. Must have been a glitch or something?

But for the record, refusing to say the name Commanders is pretty damn silly.

Wow, I didn’t notice when it was originally posted. I just logged in and it was the very first thread at the top of my screen.

So to answer your question, not only am I not bored, I don’t possess the type of attention span necessary to even make it to page 2. Must have been a glitch or something?

But for the record, refusing to say the name Commanders is pretty damn silly.
Guess he prefers the Redskins. Personally I prefer San Diego Chargers over LA. I also preferred Oakland Raiders.

Guess he prefers the Redskins. Personally I prefer San Diego Chargers over LA. I also preferred Oakland Raiders.

I share the same preferences, but I have no problem calling them the LA Chargers and Las Vegas Raiders since that’s their actual names.

Back
Top Bottom