Fins sign LB Malik Reed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign LB Malik Reed

Sorry, but I have to just hate this move. I could see us losing Cameron Goode because we acquired a mediocre backup LB who was familiar with our DC.

I can almost guarantee you that if the Dolphins try to stash Goode again this year, he will be gone. I think Goode has the potential to be an excellent rotational player and backup; and his pay is so low it doesn't even count against the cap.

This move may also limit the opportunity of any other new rookie acquisitions.

A strong veteran defense will get us into the playoffs, but a deep and strong OL will win us the Super Bowl.

So far, the Dolphins OL moves have been pathetic and weak.

Dolphins needed Cameron Fleming, the best swing tackle in the NFL.

Sorry, but I have to just hate this move. I could see us losing Cameron Goode because we acquired a mediocre backup LB who was familiar with our DC.

I can almost guarantee you that if the Dolphins try to stash Goode again this year, he will be gone. I think Goode has the potential to be an excellent rotational player and backup; and his pay is so low it doesn't even count against the cap.

A strong veteran defense will get us into the playoffs, but a deep and strong OL will win us the Super Bowl.

Cam Fleming is still available , no real reason to talk about him in past tense. Hopefully Grier is working to get him at a reasonable rate. Time will tell.

There is always that possibility. And like you I'm a Goode fan. Think he's got tremendous potential.

This is a Fangio guy I assume.

I also assume the money is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom