Fins sign LB Malik Reed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign LB Malik Reed

Interesting prospect. Malik Reed - 26 years old, 6' 2" 235 lbs from University of Nevada - Reno - Undrafted but played for Denver Broncos and last season at Pittsburgh Steelers
NFL experience - 148 tackles, 16 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, 6 pass deflections (all mostly at Denver).
He re-unites with Vic Fangio. At a minimum, he represents good depth behind Chubb and Phillips. Scouting report says Malik has a very good motor.
Just a youngster! Ha ha ha ha Fangio laying down roots

Nope, but do tell. I'm all ears!!! LOLOLOLOLOL 😂 😂 😂
listen i can't hear you GIF by NBC't hear you GIF by NBC
Geez if her earzer that big I wonder if…

Nice to see us actually picking up some lbs. Been a weakness for a long time.
A killer secondary and disruptive front can often make adequate linebackers look like world beaters. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with this new crop, excited to see what else is added via draft/UDFA's, maybe a late camp acorn falls off a tree somewhere? I have complete faith in Fangio to find/mold a hidden gem.

Sorry, but I have to just hate this move. I could see us losing Cameron Goode because we acquired a mediocre backup LB who was familiar with our DC.

I can almost guarantee you that if the Dolphins try to stash Goode again this year, he will be gone. I think Goode has the potential to be an excellent rotational player and backup; and his pay is so low it doesn't even count against the cap.

This move may also limit the opportunity of any other new rookie acquisitions.

A strong veteran defense will get us into the playoffs, but a deep and strong OL will win us the Super Bowl.

So far, the Dolphins OL moves have been pathetic and weak.

Dolphins needed Cameron Fleming, the best swing tackle in the NFL.

You hate signing a 26 year old with with 16 career sacks with decent coverage skills because of a 7th rounder not getting a chance? 🤣🤣🤣

What, she has a comically over-sized hoo-haw? Or are we not talking that far south?
I was thinking more like a giant c…Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha don’t mind me my minds binin da gutter all day! Hold onto those ears tight! Ha ha

Sorry, but I have to just hate this move. I could see us losing Cameron Goode because we acquired a mediocre backup LB who was familiar with our DC.

I can almost guarantee you that if the Dolphins try to stash Goode again this year, he will be gone. I think Goode has the potential to be an excellent rotational player and backup; and his pay is so low it doesn't even count against the cap.

This move may also limit the opportunity of any other new rookie acquisitions.

A strong veteran defense will get us into the playoffs, but a deep and strong OL will win us the Super Bowl.

So far, the Dolphins OL moves have been pathetic and weak.

Dolphins needed Cameron Fleming, the best swing tackle in the NFL.
Can I downvote this dumb post?

Back
Top Bottom