Fins sign LB Malik Reed | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign LB Malik Reed

I have to say, this is awesome. We had a pronounced weakness at the linebacker position. Now we've brought in Chubb, Long, and Reed to go with Baker. That, to me, looks strong. Couple that with the fact that Chubb and Reed have played together and played for Fangio, along with the addition of Ramsey, and it looks to me like our defense could actually be a strong suit again.

Loving this!
I really think Tindall is going to make many appearances this year as well. He's too talented

Then why are you responding to people on here about it?

What a weird take.
Pretty simple. There have been several threads started that began with “I hate this particular defensive player that we picked up in FA.” Considering that we just hired arguably the best D coordinator in the NFL, I trust his 40 years of instincts over some clueless message board poster. Every time. Some people think it makes them look smart by standing these negative threads, but actually it makes them look like fools. Whoever VF wants to construct his defense he should get. These very same people bitching now were bitching about our defense last year and here they go again. VF hasn’t coached a game in Miami and the criticisms have already begun. Let the man do his damn job and then let the chips fall where they may on the criticisms. The negativity and beaten wife syndrome here is extremely annoying. We have more to be excited about than any time in the last 30 years but there’s some who just enjoy being miserable. If we call out negative for negatives sake these threads will stop.

Pretty simple. There have been several threads started that began with “I hate this particular defensive player that we picked up in FA.” Considering that we just hired arguably the best D coordinator in the NFL, I trust his 40 years of instincts over some clueless message board poster. Every time. Some people think it makes them look smart by standing these negative threads, but actually it makes them look like fools. Whoever VF wants to construct his defense he should get. These very same people bitching now were bitching about our defense last year and here they go again. VF hasn’t coached a game in Miami and the criticisms have already begun. Let the man do his damn job and then let the chips fall where they may on the criticisms. The negativity and beaten wife syndrome here is extremely annoying. We have more to be excited about than any time in the last 30 years but there’s some who just enjoy being miserable. If we call out negative for negatives sake these threads will stop.
Epic take, unfortunately every poster who needs to absorb what you actually wrote will immediately go right back to returning every single goddammed thread into a referendum on "Why hasn't Chris Grier given me an across the board Hall of Fame O-line right now?". Every single one, it's like clockwork. The "negative for negatives sake" is stultifying, MF'ers need to dress up as Eeyore for Halloween this year.

To me, you've just made this more confusing, because I don't know why I was quoted. Maybe I typed something that was easy to misconstrue, but I'm missing where your reply to me had anything to do with what I wrote.

I also don't think calling out the negative posts will stop the negative threads. The only thing that's going to stop that is winning and winning convincingly.

Anyway, this doesn't seem to be my fight, so I'm going to follow my own advice and not get into it.

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom