Fins Sign Te Gavin Escobar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Sign Te Gavin Escobar

Have we officially moved on from Fasano as the #2 TE? I know that he's at or near the end of his career. Big Tony had limited opportunities last season but remains a good blocker. It took half a season before Cutler threw him the ball and Gase seemed surprised that he still had pretty good hands.

I liked him while at Dallas but haven't seen him since. Worst case scenario the coaches find out if our defense can cover pass catching TEs

Coming into the draft, he was a big name, then massive downhill from there.

I agree, camp body at best, and if Miami gets A quality TE in the draft, he may not have much time to prove himself.

Have we officially moved on from Fasano as the #2 TE? I know that he's at or near the end of his career. Big Tony had limited opportunities last season but remains a good blocker. It took half a season before Cutler threw him the ball and Gase seemed surprised that he still had pretty good hands.

Last I heard was they wanted Fasano back but he is leaning towards retirement

At this point, this team should load up on TEs for TC. I think Fasano is a very limited 3rd offensive tackle, who is solid on 2 yard outs. This team needs to grow, get some youth and stay away from old habits of depending on FA to put a band aid on a 10+ year problem.

Just give me some youth and athleticism at TE for Tannehill 7th year.

Hey, best of the combine in 20 and 60 yard shuttle. Very high percentage of TD’s and first downs no matter where he played. Not a good blocker.

Worth kicking the tires.

I remember such big expectations when he was drafted. Maybe a different team and change of organization will be beneficial. But then again, we are the Dolphins so it probably won't happen.

At this point, this team should load up on TEs for TC. I think Fasano is a very limited 3rd offensive tackle, who is solid on 2 yard outs. This team needs to grow, get some youth and stay away from old habits of depending on FA to put a band aid on a 10+ year problem.

Just give me some youth and athleticism at TE for Tannehill 7th year.
Very high probability that we invest a high Draft pick on a TE. However, for certain running plays an extremely good extra blocker is sometimes needed and I'd welcome Anthony Fasano back specifically for that purpose. He's old but still a much better blocker than Derby, Marquis Gray and Pablo Escobar, etc. He's also still got pretty good hands when you throw him the ball.

its sad hes the best te on the roster now

Back
Top Bottom