Fins sign Terry Fair and all other Fair threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign Terry Fair and all other Fair threads

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Terry Fair?

Did we sign him and what is known of this guy?

we are bringing him in for a look see, and the skinny on him is he is always hurt.

I don't think we will sign him...but you never know.

Former 1st rounder, bad foot. He got crossways with the Detroit management but considering what a joke they are that is not a disquailfying fault imo.

on the hearold's link on the front page "depth chart" Terry Fair is listed as our 5th cb.

Originally posted by Dajesus
on the hearold's link on the front page "depth chart" Terry Fair is listed as our 5th cb.

That's interesting...has anyone else heard about his??

Here is the article it was on the sentinel not the MH.

Dolphins' depth chart

Sun-Sentinel.com

Posted September 2, 2002

Defense

LDE - 96 David Bowens, 91 Jay Williams, 90 Rob Burnett

LDT - 95 Tim Bowens

RDT - 64 Larry Chester, 94 Jermaine Haley, 73 Dario Romero

RDE - 99 Jason Taylor, 93 Adewale Ogunleye

WLB - 59 Derrick Rodgers

MLB - 54 Zach Thomas, 51 Tommy Hendricks

SLB - 52 Morlon Greenwood, 56 Twan Russell

LCB - 23 Patrick Surtain, 21 Jamar Fletcher, 24 Omare Lowe

RCB - 29 Sam Madison, 40 Ray Green, Terry Fair

SS - 27 Arturo Freeman, 22 Shawn Wooden

FS - 31 Brock Marion, 42 Trent Gamble, 43 Scott McGarrahan

Copyright © 2002, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

We have 11 DB's but the extra CB is LLoyd Harrison whom we signed today. Fair is a maybe and would likely be at the expoense of Green and/or Lowe both of whom could be PS prospects

Terry Fair not Buckley will be visiting .....

Dolphins sign former Broncos TE Clark

By KEVEN LERNER
Sun-Sentinel.com
Posted September 2 2002, 7:26 PM EDT

Dolphins are bringing in veteran cornerback Terry Fair for a visit

:up:

Interesting enough. I guess before they let a 1st round talent like Fair just go the way of the dodo, they wanna get their own chance to take a look at him and see whats up before we nab a guy like TBuck who we know.

I still hope we get TBuck, not Fair.

I'm starting to sway the way of Fair if healthy...I researched around and word is a very sound DB in his technique which, I know the most important thing for a DB.(if you have the pre-requisite athletic ability of course)

T-Buck just gives up too many plays for my liking.

Fair is young talented and injury prone. T-Buck is older less talented and, now, injury prone. Don't let the years he was in Miami fool you. They were far and away his best years. He hasn't played near as well anywhere else. Fair is young. If he can get healthy he can improve.

we have to get one of them...if fair is healthy, he is a better fit just because of age...but i would not mind tbuck returning

Back
Top Bottom