Fins Sunday Night Home Opener Against the Jests....Roll Call! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Sunday Night Home Opener Against the Jests....Roll Call!

FinKage34

Starter
Reaction score
It may be early, but WHO is gonna be there to watch the Jests and JT learn who the NEW BEAST of the EAST really is?! :hi5:

Wish I could. I live up in massachusetts, but I will be there in spirit!

I could not go to that game without getting into a fight...I know better.

I am trying to make this my 1st Fins game ever!!!!! Working on front row tickets so the 22 hour drive will be worth it!

flying down from baltimore. got 2nd row tickets from stub hub, and just booked our hotel in ft lauderdale last night.

The Dolphins will rool over the Jets like a bulldozer.

I could not go to that game without getting into a fight...I know better.

Thats half the fun. Just try to do it on the way out so u dont miss the game. :up:

That being said. I'm definitely gonna be there. Haven't missed a Fins Jets game in 5 years. Unfortunately, i cant afford my season tickets anymore so hopefully i'll make it to 4 or 5 games this year.

On this day My 5th, I predict that on the first play Jason Taylor is in the game, he will get pancaked by Jake long. You heard it first!!

i wouldn't miss it for the world.. imma bring my boy whose a jets fan so i have someone to taunt on the way home.. lol

I will not be there but I am willing to offer up a JT jersey for burning before the game. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Season ticket holder! Section 432 Row 7. Can't wait. Couldn't ask for a better home opener

Back
Top Bottom