fins to draft okoye ginn or brown in round one? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins to draft okoye ginn or brown in round one?

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
you pick dolfans who are you taking at pick number 9 wr ginn dt okoye or lt brown?i love them all and give me troy smith in round 2 pick 41 you!?:dolphins: go dolphins!!!!!!!!

What do the sides of a Dallas Cowboys helmet and ALL of ohiobryan's posts have in common?

They have one star.

We could get Dwayne Jarrett OR Ted Ginn Jr. at pick 9 as the 2 best WR's, for my understanding, Jarrett is better, why you all pick Ginn?

Ginn is the 4th if not 5th WR in the draft (CJ, Bowe, Jarrett and maybe Meacham too even Rice perhaps) He is NOT a top 10 pick

Brown we can trade back and still get while getting extra picks (good move) he is looking great too

Okoye is not a 3-4 type player he is a 3 technique if you know what that is. If not look it up on wikipedia

Ginn is the 4th if not 5th WR in the draft (CJ, Bowe, Jarrett and maybe Meacham too even Rice perhaps) He is NOT a top 10 pick

Brown we can trade back and still get while getting extra picks (good move) he is looking great too

Okoye is not a 3-4 type player he is a 3 technique if you know what that is. If not look it up on wikipedia

But 3 tech tackles for a 4-3 defense can make good defensive ends in a 3-4 if they have good quickness.

And Okoye most certainly has that.

And also, while it is nice to have size as a 3-4 nose tackle, the most important charactersitic for that position is strength and explosiveness in the lower body.

Okoye is country strong.

But 3 tech tackles for a 4-3 defense can make good defensive ends in a 3-4 if they have good quickness.

And Okoye most certainly has that.

And also, while it is nice to have size as a 3-4 nose tackle, the most important charactersitic for that position is strength and explosiveness in the lower body.

Okoye is country strong.

yes he is country strong but he doesnt have the mass to fight off 2 and 3 blockers at once honestly. I think he could perhaps play 3-4 DE but he wouldnt be very good there honestly. He would be much more valuable in a 4-3 DT where he would be like a stroud or even bowens was for us for years (if he adds some more mass around 300+ lbs).

He just doesnt have the size honestly for the 3-4 NT in my opinion. Dont get me wrong I think he will end up a top 10 pick. I think someone may even move up for him. Which would be great if it caused someone like Gaines adams to fall to us. But Idont think Okoye is a good fit on miami.

I guess I should of explained my position better

you pick dolfans who are you taking at pick number 9 wr ginn dt okoye or lt brown?i love them all and give me troy smith in round 2 pick 41 you!?:dolphins: go dolphins!!!!!!!!

Ginn Jr

Ok? So why arent you hired by ESPN or NFL Network? They have Ginn ahead of all of those except CJ...

Because Jarrett is a slow poke

Jarrett is plenty fast and he actually has the skills to come in his first year an contribute. It's about time this team gets a WR that will fight for a ball and make catches over defenders. It seems like all our guys now have to be wide open for them to catch anything.

Ok? So why arent you hired by ESPN or NFL Network? They have Ginn ahead of all of those except CJ...

Because I like being a teacher instead of being a talking heads so I can actually make a difference in this world perhaps? And Bowe will be rated higher after the senior bowl.

Back
Top Bottom