Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its only legit if it's shooting down a potential mistake by tannenbaum...got it

No, its legit because its coming from somebody who actually has proven sources from the Eagles. . . .essentially their Armando or Barry Jackson . . . Not the million other less credible twitter accounts that has you all panicky the last two days.

Don't know. Maybe it's a swap of picks and Eagles are getting your 3rd. Or maybe the Dolphins are throwing in their 2017 1st. Nothing official.

Eagles trade Maxwell with his awful contract, one legged Alonso and their 2nd round pick to the Dolphins for Dallas "Ole" Thomas, Mr. Miko Grimes and an autographed Jonathan Martin lunch tray. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Eagles trade Maxwell with his awful contract, one legged Alonso and their 2nd round pick to the Dolphins for Dallas "Ole" Thomas, Mr. Miko Grimes and an autographed Jonathan Martin lunch tray. Sounds like a good deal to me.

fair value

No, its legit because its coming from somebody who actually has proven sources from the Eagles. . . .essentially their Armando or Barry Jackson . . . Not the million other less credible twitter accounts that has you all panicky the last two days.

I'm a dolphins fan...I'm always panicky...and for good damn reason

they suck at anything personnel related...I got more examples than I could count of it

I have no clue what the real trade is but I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually a swap of 3rds plus Eagles get the Dolphins' 4th. Maybe the source said swap of picks and it was somehow miscommunicated so that Allbright(and some local Philly radio guys who may have same soure) thought the source meant swap of 1sts.

I'm a dolphins fan...I'm always panicky...and for good damn reason

they suck at anything personnel related...I got more examples than I could count of it

:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I have no clue what the real trade is but I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually a swap of 3rds plus Eagles get the Dolphins' 4th. Maybe the source said swap of picks and it was somehow miscommunicated so that Allbright(and some local Philly radio guys who may have same soure) thought the source meant swap of 1sts.

Well they got both fan bases guessing that's for sure..

at this point your guess is as good as anyone's

:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Well they got both fan bases guessing that's for sure..

and you know what's worse is most of those damn examples people like kdawg have told me I'm overreacting on them...so he'll have to excuse me if I'm not walking the plank with the company line

Start off by saying i am an eagles fan and just stopped by to see what dolphins were thinking.

The deal from philly point of view was mostly a salary dump for an underperforming player, who reportedly had several missed curfews. Alonso played poorly last season but may have been hesitant after the knee injury.

While Eagles fans are happy to be rid of both players, Maxwell and Kiko both have some upside and could turn into decent players for the phins.

I highly doubt we got 8 and an additional 4th for 13/Maxwell and Kiko, if we did hard to imagine the phis winning this trade.

Value of moving from 8 to 13 is equivalent to a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick. So do you think that Maxwell and a gamble on Alonso are worth a 3rd & a 4th? To me it's not fair value to pay for those two players . IMHO it's pure highway robbery by the Eagles. Just hoping that this is a false rumor started by one reporter being echoed by others. If the Dolphins give up anything more than a 4th round pick, then Tannenbaum needs to be blasted.

I understand what you are saying and it does look like a steep price to pay but right now it's too early to tell if Kiko regains his former form he alone is worth a 3rd and 4th rounder he is young he is cheap and showed his rookie year in Buffalo that he can be a top linebacker in this league the key to this whole trade is him staying healthy

and you know what's worse is most of those damn examples people like kdawg have told me I'm overreacting on them...so he'll have to excuse me if I'm not walking the plank with the company line

I get it, it could be every bit as bad as this rumor . . . But that is all this is . . . A rumor. Not getting all bent out of shape until something is confirmed.

Misi took less
Cameron took less
Jennings cut
Ov tag probably rescinded
Got Mario with a fair deal
Not overpaying for Miller
Grimes probably cut

Outside of this trade, everything has been solid. It may be possible that this is a solid deal as well . . . Maybe not, but nothing proves anything. So why jump to conclusions from what has been a pretty decent start. :idk:

I get it, it could be every bit as bad as this rumor . . . But that is all this is . . . A rumor. Not getting all bent out of shape until something is confirmed.

Misi took less
Cameron took less
Jennings cut
Ov tag probably rescinded
Got Mario with a fair deal
Not overpaying for Miller
Grimes probably cut

Outside of this trade, everything has been solid. It may be possible that this is a solid deal as well . . . Maybe not, but nothing proves anything. So why jump to conclusions from what has been a pretty decent start. :idk:

2015 imo he did awful so he's already starting with a couple strikes in my book...I can't argue with the rerstructures they all make sense and I like the Mario signing given the market...but we also haven't even gotten to free agency and the draft and we are already trading picks for questionable additions for one reason or another

we'll see what happens

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 1m1 minute ago
Benjamin Allbright Retweeted sign someone pls
I deleted that tweet for a reason, people have been running w/ a deleted tweet for over 24 hours as fact w/o asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom