Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins to swap 1sts with Philly and also trade a 4th rounder for Kiko/Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would allbright lose his source? Isn't that what sources do? Leak stuff so it can be reported?

Why would allbright lose his source? Isn't that what sources do? Leak stuff so it can be reported?

Honestly, i think its damage control on his part. He is talking too much and combatting criticism and blocking people left and right.

Let me say I'm not 100% on the specific rules the NFL has in place. But as far as I know there are limits to the level of depth these discussions can go prior to free agency period, between agents and front offices. So maybe the source came back at Allbright telling him he had to take it down due to it containing too much specific information.

We all know teams skirt these rules but I'm sure they try to avoid leaking information that would imply they were delving into the specifics of the contract prior to the league year officially starting tomorrow.

Isn't there a legitimate chance Alonso fails his physical coming off the knee injuries?

Lots of moving parts here...I'd recommend calming down and just wait and see.

Kiko getting his movement back makes it a good trade to me.

That's not somethings that's game to game. That's him playing like he was when he won Rookie of the Year.

He still gets run over while making the tackle. It's the ball carrier initiating contact and then him falling back while the carrier gets another 2 or 3 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom