Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back...

Failed a physical yet he's allowed to be on our team. That's not a good look. Get shot.

Why do I get the feeling some people think Shaheen purposefully injured himself to get out of playing for the Texans, like a low down, dirty draft dodger?

Not "shot, but "shod".
ENUNCIATE - LOL

get shot of​

get shot of (someone or something)​

To get away from or get rid of someone or something. EG. Your employee is untrustworthy, and you need to get shot of him sooner than later.
See also: get, of, shot

No. Its shot. I live here and speak it for 50yrs. Glad I have helped. Lesson over. Class dismissed. 😉 😂

Geeze man. Football players are allowed to get hurt.
What was his injury? Was he injured before or during his physical? Sorry but you don't send a player that you want to trade thats potentially going to fail the physical.

I have never heard the "get shot" phrase before, is it a southern thing? or a Florida thing?

Too bad the deal fell through, moving up a round for a guy they were going to cut was a nice piece of business.

Not a big deal obviously.

get shot of​

get shot of (someone or something)​

To get away from or get rid of someone or something. EG. Your employee is untrustworthy, and you need to get shot of him sooner than later.
See also: get, of, shot

No. Its shot. I live here and speak it for 50yrs. Glad I have helped. Lesson over. Class dismissed. 😉 😂
RONG (How appropriate) - LOL

shod pronounced as (shad):
2) to cover for protection, strength, or ornamentation.
To get shod" i.e. (un-shod)" of something is to throw off an egregious burden, like a job that offered "protection from poverty" or any undesirable limitation that you feel holds you back.

"No. Its shot. I live here and speak it for 50yrs."
To say that properly you would need to have said it this way:
"No. Its shot. I (have) live?(lived) here and (have) speak? (spoken) it? (English) for 50 years."

You are still RONG - LOL
Glad I have helped. - LOL
Now the lesson is really over. - LOL
"Class dismissed" I guess that means you have no class - LOL

Apparently, I've been speaking better English than you for a lot longer than 50 years - LOL

Back
Top Bottom