Fins V.S. Bucs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins V.S. Bucs

KPDolfan424

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody on here is planning on going to the Fins and Bucs game. Im definately going, I live in St.Petersburg real close to Tampa, they never play each other. Big rivalry around here, everybody is damn Bucaneer fans!!!!:yell:

I hope I can somehow get tickets because I hardly get to see the phins so when they come to Tampa it's the best shot that I have.

I think that the fact that Brown is playing against Williams will make this rivalry a even bigger one.

I only go to Raymond James to root for USF. Probably, I'll make an exception this time since my dolphins are coming to town. I hope Charles Lee will play v.s the Bucs if we sign him.

KPDolfan424 said:
I was just wondering if anybody on here is planning on going to the Fins and Bucs game. Im definately going, I live in St.Petersburg real close to Tampa, they never play each other. Big rivalry around here, everybody is damn Bucaneer fans!!!!:yell:

There is plenty of opportunity to see the two teams play if you include practice, scrimage and preseason contests every year. Heck, the first fistfights "not your team-mate" are against each other in the training camp scrimages. ;)

im going i go to every preseason game so since there playing them in regular season i just go to that one yea i think ronnie and williams will make it a biger rival.

I have 2 tix, but I am trying to get 2 more for my wife and daughter. Season ticket holder for 12 years when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale. Moved to Orlando 2 years ago and haven't seen them play in person since. Boy do I miss driving to the stadium on Sunday afternoons.

there's a thread in the tailgate forum about this game check there, i def. want to go.

I'm probably going to the game. I go to school in Tallahassee and my freind goes to school in Tampa. The Tampa sports teams think they are so much better than the rest of the sports teams in FL, so I say down with the bucs.

I really wished both of them could've played each other in the regular season when both teams were competitive and Super Bowl contenders, like in 2002 or 2003. That would've been sweet. But now both teams are pretty much rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom