Fins vs Bills Position Matchup | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Bills Position Matchup

They're out of their minds, seriously! Just because he's big and strong doesn't mean he should automatically fill the FB role for the team as well.
That’s what cam Newton did and that guy was thick. I believe it lead to a ton of injuries

Also why Miami is smart to use brissett as the QB sneak guy. Don’t get Tua hurt. It’s a dead give away but it worked both times lol

One things I think that will help the Bills Sunday is their depth and how they rotate their DL. That will b the best way to limit the heat and humidity issue that they have 11 guys (9 that played this past sunday) that they can roll into 4 spots to keep fresh. Rousseau, Epenesa, Obada, Hughes, Addison and Basham at the DE spots

Oliver, Star, Butler, Phillips, Zimmer (Rousseau and Basham) at the DT spots

Also why Miami is smart to use brissett as the QB sneak guy. Don’t get Tua hurt. It’s a dead give away but it worked both times lol
I am sure there is a wrinkle there too, So it is smart because teams KNOW there is likely wrinkles because he is a QB. Alot less of a tip than going into the Wild Cat like teams did for a year or two and said OK enough of that.

Neither team runs the ball very well. The Fins will need to keep Tua's jersey clean, which is a tall order against that Bills front.

The game could be a shoot-out.

this isn't bad - there's a few I disagree with - especially calling the Bills WR's vs Fins DB's a W for Bills- I don't think you're giving the Fins Depth enough credit, but at the same time I don't think I'd call both OL/DL scenarios a push - they both could be won by the Bills - especially Bills DL vs Fins OL.
I think he’s saying they have so many options we can’t cover them all - especially if we don’t generate pass rush.

Pitts, DL, Hayward is having one hell of a game. The guys in the middle for the Fins need to try and replicate some of that.

Oop...Allen throws it deep 5 feet above the intended recievers head.

Neither team runs the ball very well. The Fins will need to keep Tua's jersey clean, which is a tall order against that Bills front.

The game could be a shoot-out.

A running game with a power back would benefit the Bills so much. But they don't seem to care about that stuff and use the smaller back in #26 and Allen as their "bigger" back.

Darn shame!

A running game with a power back would benefit the Bills so much. But they don't seem to care about that stuff and use the smaller back in #26 and Allen as their "bigger" back.

Darn shame!
Its only a matter of time before Allen gets put on IR.

Wallace #39 is diffently the guy to target. He seems to have trouble with the bigger body type guys (See Gesicki last season) and in this game #11 for Pitts(Claypool). So if the Fins can get a bigger body on him like Parker then that's where i'm going with the ball

Not even done #39 just give up the TD to #18 for Pittsburgh.

I am sure there is a wrinkle there too, So it is smart because teams KNOW there is likely wrinkles because he is a QB. Alot less of a tip than going into the Wild Cat like teams did for a year or two and said OK enough of that.
We used it I believe twice with Malcolm brown

Special teams block by Pitts. Perhaps another area to exploit in the Bills protection scheme?

Back
Top Bottom