Fins vs Bills Position Matchup | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Bills Position Matchup

Special teams block by Pitts. Perhaps another area to exploit in the Bills protection scheme?
Do they have OL problems? If they do forget winning much this season. Josh Allen needs to be protected

Do they have OL problems? If they do forget winning much this season. Josh Allen needs to be protected
As Mentioned Feliciano was Destroyed by Hayward. The rest wasnt bad. On the Punt block is was a VERY good block scheme inside that Pitt put on hard to block it up. Haack also was slow on that specific punt.

As Mentioned Feliciano was Destroyed by Hayward. The rest wasnt bad. On the Punt block is was a VERY good block scheme inside that Pitt put on hard to block it up. Haack also was slow on that specific punt.

Hacck was not slow. There was a protection issue there. The guy came up the middle practically untouched. You can't put that on the punter.

Agrees with Hayward. Also going to have to watch your tackles. Albeit, Watts is a special player.

I get that Allen is a big Qb. But the way the Bills runs with him and puts him in constant danger seems reckless to me.
That's something that can definitely catch up to a quarterback. He's so good at those short yardage runs, but he may be too tough sometimes for his own good.

Hacck was not slow. There was a protection issue there. The guy came up the middle practically untouched. You can't put that on the punter.

Agrees with Hayward. Also going to have to watch your tackles. Albeit, Watts is a special player.
They flooded an A gap with three, and had a twist coming over the center, it was a great schemed block, and yeah compared to Haccks other punts and through camp he was 1 second slow from catching to foot. If I remember right, Ferguson said is snap was low and to the wrong side because of the pressure scheme Pitt showed.. So likely the snap started the issue and is mushroomed from there.

I havent seen a blocked schemed that way before, it was really good, not sure the Steelers needed to unveil it there, but by doing so it did end the game.

They're out of their minds, seriously! Just because he's big and strong doesn't mean he should automatically fill the FB role for the team as well.

Once the ankles knees and/or hips go - it won’t matter how hard you throw - Mac took 9 good shots on Sunday not a good way to ensure long term success

I look forward to Holland and the secondary physicality in the next few years against the AFCE particularly running down QBs

We finally are starting to address getting after the running QB with Phillips and Holland

They flooded an A gap with three, and had a twist coming over the center, it was a great schemed block, and yeah compared to Haccks other punts and through camp he was 1 second slow from catching to foot. If I remember right, Ferguson said is snap was low and to the wrong side because of the pressure scheme Pitt showed.. So likely the snap started the issue and is mushroomed from there.

I havent seen a blocked schemed that way before, it was really good, not sure the Steelers needed to unveil it there, but by doing so it did end the game.

Considering the blocker was practically in his lap when he block the punt tells me that 1-2 second faster likely wouldn't have made a difference. That also tells me it was more of a blocking it up properly issue rather than it was the Punter being too slow. Come on!

Edmonds is a sucker for play action and
Misdirection, always has always will be..need to exploit that

Considering the blocker was practically in his lap when he block the punt tells me that 1-2 second faster likely wouldn't have made a difference. That also tells me it was more of a blocking it up properly issue rather than it was the Punter being too slow. Come on!
Just saying what the players Said on the play

Finishing watching the game and honestly felt like Pitts caught a rusty Bills at the right time.

It's going to be tough to beat them this weekend.

I'm not sure what you want me to say. That was a bad play call and play design. I'm not sure what they were expecting to happen given the coverage.
Ahhh nevermind, I was watching the thread as you were giving live comments on watching, and was waiting for the WTF, like I had watching it live. I know what they were trying to do. We ran the same play in 2001 against Seahawks and popped it for like 50. When the DB didnt come across the formation with McKenzie they should have called TO. Without clearing that DB that play was going no where.

Back
Top Bottom