Fins vs Dolts Predictions...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Dolts Predictions......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Even though Indy isnt playing good,I still say they will put up a fight. Just because we are #1 in the division & because they know us pretty good. But I still think we can win the rest of our games.

DOLPHINS 24
Colts 21

Dolphins 24
Colts 13

We finally get a clue and shut down Harrison leaving the Colts with no O; and once again with the TO battle.

Let's hope Fiedler

can keep up his no turnover streak, and Lamar can hold on to the Damn ball....

Oh and I forgot

Ogden too. The Colts had a huge special teams turnover last week, it went into the endzone for a touchback...

start Ward as PR, please

:yell:

I have to say

I love to see the Dolphins D make teams punt, but I get a knot in my stomach everytime, because I am afraid Jeff will fumble it. He did a good job on the return coverage last week knocking the ball loose, but I still don't trust him carring the ball.

so we know the Fins will score 24, it is just a matter of how much less than that the Dolts will score: 3, 7 or 11 :lol:

I think the fins should prevail but you never know not only which miami team will show up but will they be there through the whole game?

They woke up in the second half against the Broncos...at least the "D" did.

They cannot afford to let Indy take control....though the colts are down, they are not out...they still have great offensive weapons in Manning, Harrison, etc....and the back up rb may have a great game against the fins.

Also, the colts are on a losing streak...it is bound to end soon....will it be against the Dolphins?? I certainly hope not! :eek:

I like this one

from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/columns/20011206/weekprimerenjoytheniners.html

Indianapolis at Miami. The Dolphins' newfound penchant for the big passing game with Jay Fiedler will mean newfound nightmares for the Colts' cornerbacks. Dolphins 31, Colts 21.
:D
New York Jets at Pittsburgh. Bus No. 36 may be out of service, which means the Steelers might need to trade in their usual wheels for the Amos Express. Luckily, Air Kordell has them looking sleeker than the Jets' Ferrari Testaverde. Quickly moving on. . . . also, Pittsburgh is 13-1 all-time vs. the Jets. :cool:
Steelers 19, Jets 13.

I say:

Dolphins 24
Colts 20

We will lay down and die for the Colts and then score 21 unanswered points in the 4th quarter because the Colts ALWAYS fall apart at the end.

Expect another nailbiter from our favorite "Heartattack" team. :)

Never underestimate the power of.......

a national audience. The Phins will want to look their best and that spells trouble for a depleted Colts offense. I think the Defense is going to show up big this week. The Colts will be able to keep it respectable in the first half by getting 7 points off a Feidler int., but the Dolphins will pull away in the second half.

Dolphins 3- 7 - 7 - 10 = 27

Colts 7- 0 - 3 - 0 = 10

Back
Top Bottom