Fins vs Jags | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Jags

fins1

Sec 143Row 26 Seats 7,8
Club Member
Reaction score
Just got my tix to that game. Anyone else going?
I think they went on sale today.

I got tix and a bunch of us are heading up. Can't wait. Oct. 12th can't get here soon enough. I also picked up 4 tix for the pre-season game Aug.15th. HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

I bought tix to the preseason and regular season game. $95 for the preseason and 215 each for regular season. What a rip, but the only 2 games I will go to this year.

I'm looking at getting 2 for the Preseason and 4 for the regular season. Where did you all get yours at. I still have not bought them. I already have the hotel stuff done. Just need the tix. I was going to go and try to buy them onsite from a scalper. Any suggestions?

I would try Ebay first.

I go to one game a year as the costs are just ridiculous and I know this is going to sound bad, but I like watching football on television from the comfort of my couch where the beer and the big screen are close at hand.

With that said, I do have a ticket to the Jets/Dolphins in December where we will finish our sweep of the Jets and be headed to the playoffs. (Early season wishful thinking).

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
I bought tix to the preseason and regular season game. $95 for the preseason and 215 each for regular season. What a rip, but the only 2 games I will go to this year.

$215 Is that the section with the free strippers??:eek:

Originally posted by jaxdolfan

Damn dude, you got screwed. I paid $100 for 4 tix ($39) face value each and a parking pass ($20). I knew the person I got them from. She's a season tix holder for the '***s' and she wasn't going so she gave me a break. As for the regular season I got 'nose bleed' tix @ $20 ea. Granted they're in the nose bleed section but hell, as long as I and my fellow fans are there, we WILL BE HEARD. I am so fired up for this season and the games in Jax.
We better fare better than we did last time in Jax as I'm still having nightmares from that debacle.

Let's go Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw....whatever you paid doesn't matter. As long as you're there may the Dolphin Gods bless you!!

Originally posted by zonk39
I'm looking at getting 2 for the Preseason and 4 for the regular season. Where did you all get yours at. I still have not bought them. I already have the hotel stuff done. Just need the tix. I was going to go and try to buy them onsite from a scalper. Any suggestions?

In my lifetime, I have never gone to an event (whather it be a football game or a Rolling Stones concert or whatever), looking for tix and come up empty. With that said, do not buy from a scalper at 2-3x's face value on Ebay. Those f***rs should be hung. Go to the game on gameday and I guarantee you will get tix at face value from a 'scalper'. It sounds a little risky not having a 'concrete' plan and all but have faith. As I said in a previous post, " the Dolphin Gods will shine on you". Good luck.

Originally posted by dw1

In my lifetime, I have never gone to an event (whather it be a football game or a Rolling Stones concert or whatever), looking for tix and come up empty. With that said, do not buy from a scalper at 2-3x's face value on Ebay. Those f***rs should be hung. Go to the game on gameday and I guarantee you will get tix at face value from a 'scalper'. It sounds a little risky not having a 'concrete' plan and all but have faith. As I said in a previous post, " the Dolphin Gods will shine on you". Good luck.

I've had pretty good sucess at the event as well, but some people are just to nervous to try it or don't like dealing with the scalpers that work outside the stadium. My wife won't go without tickets in hand becuase she doesn't want the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom