Fins vs Texans (practices & scrimmage) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Texans (practices & scrimmage)

FinaticalOne

DieHard FinFan 4 Life
Reaction score
If I'm not right, please correct me. The Fins are going to Houston today? So they will be practicing with the Texans over the next couple of days and ending with a scrimmage on Saturday, right?

Does anyone know of a good Houston Texans forum to checkout so we can get the lowdown on how the practices are going?

FinaticalOne said:
If I'm not right, please correct me. The Fins are going to Houston today? So they will be practicing with the Texans over the next couple of days and ending with a scrimmage on Saturday, right?

Does anyone know of a good Houston Texans forum to checkout so we can get the lowdown on how the practices are going?

You might get some answers if you take down that picture of the unmentionable pothead.

The answer is yes they are going to Houston today to practice with the Texans.

These practices are important for the coaches as well as the team cause it will help them realize some of our strengths and weaknesses against serious competition. Its a scrimmage but nobody wants to get embarrased in front of their coaching staffs. The scrimmage might paint us a clearer picture about our QB, RB, and O-line situation.
Go Feeley...............

What's up fellow dolphin fans...I've been reading these posts for a long time but never thought about posting anything...until now. I'm going to see the dolphins for the first time live and in the flesh this Saturday(even though it's just a scrimmage). I plan to have pictures and notes when I get back Sunday. It's on baby!!!!:D

nighttrain76 said:
What's up fellow dolphin fans...I've been reading these posts for a long time but never thought about posting anything...until now. I'm going to see the dolphins for the first time live and in the flesh this Saturday(even though it's just a scrimmage). I plan to have pictures and notes when I get back Sunday. It's on baby!!!!:D
Welcome Nighttrain76, good to have another fellow fin fan. Good deal with the Pics, cant wait to see them !

nighttrain76 said:

welcome and can't wait to read your report :D

Hopefully our D-Line abuses Turd Wade all day long so the Texans see what a mistake they made giving him all that $$$.

enigmatics said:
You might get some answers if you take down that picture of the unmentionable pothead.

cute! Haven't paid attention to my avatar in long time, I definitely have to change it. Thanks for nothing though :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom