Fins' Walton Reaches Plea Deal To Settle Charges | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins' Walton Reaches Plea Deal To Settle Charges

The plea deal gave him a slap on the wrist.

" Miami Dolphins running back Mark Walton received six months of non-reporting probation Monday as part of a plea deal to resolve his three offseason court cases..."

"He is set to face no jail time as long as he avoids trouble during his probation period."

That will definitely help his chances. Still don't think he's really showed more than Gaskin or Laird so this still might be a factor in the decision.

Yea his lawyer slayed that.

He doesn’t even have to report on them 6 months probation. And a Driving course for the wreckless driving charge.

I have him making the roster right now, not a lock, but he’s got a solid grip on the #3 spot with two games left.
I disagree.
I do not think he has a solid grip and the # 3 spot.
He's done nothing to separate himself.
I think he's neck and neck with Gaskin and Laird is gaining quickly and may pass both of them.
With Waltons history of off field problems, they may go with the safer choice of Gaskin or Laird or both.

I disagree.
I do not think he has a solid grip and the # 3 spot.
He's done nothing to separate himself.
I think he's neck and neck with Gaskin and Laird is gaining quickly and may pass both of them.
With Waltons history of off field problems, they may go with the safer choice of Gaskin or Laird or both.

If Drake is out for a few weeks, they are gonna favor the guy who has shown to be a proven blitz pickup option at this level for third down usuage.

He is ahead of both of those guys in that area.

If Drake is out for a few weeks, they are gonna favor the guy who has shown to be a proven blitz pickup option at this level for third down usuage.

He is ahead of both of those guys in that area.
We need to stick our Cox in there!

I think Walton has been solid and should be the third back. However, I would rule out the possibility that one of the other backs or even another back from another team could sneak onto the roster. Running back seems to be a position that you can always find a third string caliber talent on the free agent market during the season or on another team's practice squad. Especially a 3rd string caliber back for a non-playoff contending team.

Back
Top Bottom