Fins with 5th easiest sched next year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins with 5th easiest sched next year

Never works out that way in reality. But having Houston, Jacksonville, Atlanta, and the Jets twice, based on 2020 results, make it look easy.

They are plenty of tough games on the schedule - Ravens, Bucs, Saints, Titans, Bills twice...

Saints w/o Brees doesn't seem as daunting

Then, its a bonus as Miami plays in Vegas again this season. I was going down last yr, but....

That's one he'll of a tough opening 4

If this is the actual schedule we very well could start 0-4. If that happens we are in trouble. We will not dig out of a 0-4 start. That’s a rough opening month.

Never works out that way in reality. But having Houston, Jacksonville, Atlanta, and the Jets twice, based on 2020 results, make it look easy.

They are plenty of tough games on the schedule - Ravens, Bucs, Saints, Titans, Bills twice...
I was going to say thing. It's different year-to-year.

Wait are you guys sure that’s the actual schedule, not just a listing of the teams we all play??

I ask because I didn’t think the schedule was officially released until next week

We won't have to wait long to see how we stack up against the Bills.

I've never fully bought into the strength of schedule, because obviously things change year to year...but how the **** do the Super Bowl champions have the easiest schedule in the league?!

Did Brady literally watch Goodell bury someone? I guess I'll be the first to throw out the conspiracy theories in this thread, but the favoritism that has followed his whole career is off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom