Fins with 5th easiest sched next year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins with 5th easiest sched next year

I've never fully bought into the strength of schedule, because obviously things change year to year...but how the **** do the Super Bowl champions have the easiest schedule in the league?!

Did Brady literally watch Goodell bury someone? I guess I'll be the first to throw out the conspiracy theories in this thread, but the favoritism that has followed his whole career is off the charts.
See I agree with this so much. This alternating divisions bullshit is the wrong way to go about scheduling. The Super Bowl champs should always have the toughest schedule or at the very least an attempt to give them the toughest by numbers. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

starting 2-2 would seem not too bad with those 4 games. Then we go on the road 3 weeks in a row later on but at least 4 of our last 5 games are at home......then again I'm not sure that schedule is real cause is not supposed to come out till tomorrow

Correct. Opponents were released awhile ago. The actual game dates are released on the 12th. Primetime games too. Wonder how many of those we get?
I would venture a guess of 2-3. We will get a Thursday night game and a Monday night game for sure. Anything else would just be a bonus. Hopefully we draw the Monday night game at home. We are once again a team that people want to see.

Correct. Opponents were released awhile ago. The actual game dates are released on the 12th. Primetime games too. Wonder how many of those we'll get?

Good. Don't want that murderers row to start the season

Never works out that way in reality. But having Houston, Jacksonville, Atlanta, and the Jets twice, based on 2020 results, make it look easy.

They are plenty of tough games on the schedule - Ravens, Bucs, Saints, Titans, Bills twice...
1st 4 games are tough and we can be 0-4. We need to win 2 of them.

You figure with Brees no longer in NO that's one of those games we must have.
Beating the Bills would be a HUGE statement game.

Doesn't mean anything until the season begins. Meaning, some teams can tank and other can surprise.

Might have the 5th toughest once the season is conducted.....

I find these things silly. Yes there are stronger and weaker teams but... any team can be beaten at any time. So I don't take too much into the SOS

Looks better on paper than last year. But, remember everybody was freaking out because we had to play the NFC West. We went 3-1 against them. You never know 'til you actually play that game.
This is exactly along the lines of what I said

You figure with Brees no longer in NO that's one of those games we must have.
Beating the Bills would be a HUGE statement game.
Beating the bills would be a huge statement game. I think the second meeting would be that statement game though, not the first one.

Back
Top Bottom