Fins with 5th easiest sched next year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins with 5th easiest sched next year

Beating the bills would be a huge statement game. I think the second meeting would be that statement game though, not the first one.

Any victory would be huge for us. They have our number. Hell I don't think Allen has ever lost to us in his 2-3 years!

Point being we have to split games with them at worst next season.

It’s just the teams we play like some are saying. All you have to do is look at week 18 no way they have us playing the Giants. No way the NFL is going to go away from division games on the last week of the season.

See I agree with this so much. This alternating divisions bullshit is the wrong way to go about scheduling. The Super Bowl champs should always have the toughest schedule or at the very least an attempt to give them the toughest by numbers. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

Every team in a division plays the others twice. Weak division = weak schedule

Every team in a division plays the others twice. Weak division = weak schedule
I know how it works. I’m saying that it shouldn’t be alternating divisions and then being matched up with wherever you finished the year prior in your division. I’m saying to scrap that because that’s how things like the defending champions having the easiest schedule in the league happen.

I get it’s just numbers and some teams will be better than projected and vice versa but still. Just from an optics standpoint that shouldn’t happen. I’d rather them purposely give the reigning champions the toughest schedule and the runner up the next toughest schedule and so on at least as close as they could within the numbers.

TB in the NFC South is matched up against the NFC East bc it just happened to fall like that. I get it different year but the only information we have to go on is last year. So by the numbers TB is playing the weakest division in football. Also in the extra game TB drew Indy instead of KC. That’s bullshit plain and simple. Like I said I get it just happened to fall like that but it shouldn’t be constructed the way it is. That’s my gripe

I know how it works. I’m saying that it shouldn’t be alternating divisions and then being matched up with wherever you finished the year prior in your division. I’m saying to scrap that because that’s how things like the defending champions having the easiest schedule in the league happen.

I get it’s just numbers and some teams will be better than projected and vice versa but still. Just from an optics standpoint that shouldn’t happen. I’d rather them purposely give the reigning champions the toughest schedule and the runner up the next toughest schedule and so on at least as close as they could within the numbers.

TB in the NFC South is matched up against the NFC East bc it just happened to fall like that. I get it different year but the only information we have to go on is last year. So by the numbers TB is playing the weakest division in football. Also in the extra game TB drew Indy instead of KC. That’s bullshit plain and simple. Like I said I get it just happened to fall like that but it shouldn’t be constructed the way it is. That’s my gripe

I get ya. How do you determine schedule? W/L? The 6th worst team plays bottom 10? That will give them a better W/L (and lower pick) and a tough schedule next year although their still not good.

Tampa Bay, Buff twice, Tenn., NE will be much better and we loose to Houston almost every time regardless of records.

I see approx 5 losses out of those 7 games

Not sure the point of this thread when our entire division is ranked 3,4,5, and 6th easiest.

If Tua can play we should at leased be 11-6 or 10-7

I don’t buy into these schedule strength crap. Looking at our schedule I would think either 10-7 to 7-10. Houston, Jets x2 and Jags are easy wins.

Back
Top Bottom