finslacosanostra | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finslacosanostra

pjzabo

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Trying to get a NY (or anywhere) Fins support network together for the Phins-Bills game 10/31 at Orchard Park. I love what DolfansNYC has done with the MetLife takeover but I want to see a presence in Buffalo - I have never been treated so badly as a visiting fan anywhere in the US as in Buffalo Even Philly was a breeze. We are hated in Buffalo and they think they own this division going forward. I plan to go to every Phins game in Buffalo and looking for others to join and coordinate. Bills Mafia? PLEASE we are FINSCOSANOSTRA

Attack! Love it!!!
wrestling beat up GIF

I lived in Buffalo for 6 years and went to a few games every season. Bills fans (at games) are pretty much the same drunk a-holes to every opposing fan. It’s what happens when you start tailgating at breakfast time for 1PM games. I swear half the people tailgating get too drunk to even make it into games.

I would come but I will not be giving any of my money to anything in New York the way that city is ran . They can go eff themselves right in the effing ass!! It would be cool to get a group of finheaven members to the games though...

Plus I'm broke as a joke right now

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Going with my boat slip neighbor who is a huge Bills fan. Should be a good time with the chance of it being great with a Miami win! Halloween game if I'm not mistaken... 🎃👻

Trying to get a NY (or anywhere) Fins support network together for the Phins-Bills game 10/31 at Orchard Park. I love what DolfansNYC has done with the MetLife takeover but I want to see a presence in Buffalo - I have never been treated so badly as a visiting fan anywhere in the US as in Buffalo Even Philly was a breeze. We are hated in Buffalo and they think they own this division going forward. I plan to go to every Phins game in Buffalo and looking for others to join and coordinate. Bills Mafia? PLEASE we are FINSCOSANOSTRA
**** that **** hole of a town. All it is is the **** the washed down from Cleveland anyway.

Yeah the game I went to was in November 2012 It was a Thursday night game My son was a freshman at University of Rochester at the time and he is a hardcore fins fan, possibly more than me (the disease has mutated and is stronger). So my wife and I visited him and surprised him with tickets to the game. we were a family unit - husband, wife and 18 year old son. Elbows thrown at us, cursed at, threatened, you name it. WE were completely respectful didn't incite anything Cause we were wearing Fins jerseys. I asked the reasonable old timers why the crazy hate, cant we all hate the Pats together lol? They all pointed to the 1970s when Fins owned the Bills more than any other team in history. I didn't realize that when the Bills finally beat us in the early 1980s in Buffalo - the fans stormed field and tore down the goal posts. Regular season NFL game and true story

I think it was mostly really drunk nasty young Buffalo fans But in any case screw them I want to go back there, they troll our twitter page and think they already took the division this year and will own it for 10 years finslacosanostra its OUR thing lets mess them up this year

If I'm going back East to a Fins game, it's going to be in Miami (this Oct for the first time) or maybe to a Jets game. I've got no desire at my age now to subject myself to the ***hole fans in Orchard Park. The eight or so Miami games I've been to have all been out West and I've never had a bad experience. We're doing some other cool stuff when we're in Miami....I have no desire to do anything in Buffalo.

So here are some good tix on the Fins side of the field Buffalo game. I think I can get commitment to buy 10 tix Checked in with Dolfans NYC they have zero interest "feel free to start your own Buffalo club" Where are the western NY Phins fans here??? I'm from Queens, start my Buffalo club lol

1628046071464.png

If I'm going back East to a Fins game, it's going to be in Miami (this Oct for the first time) or maybe to a Jets game. I've got no desire at my age now to subject myself to the ***hole fans in Orchard Park. The eight or so Miami games I've been to have all been out West and I've never had a bad experience. We're doing some other cool stuff when we're in Miami....I have no desire to do anything in Buffalo.
Take it you didn’t go to Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom