Finsradio Tonight At 8…Join us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finsradio Tonight At 8…Join us

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
There has never been any hint that a few of us support Jeff Ireland in the face of many who do not. Well, a few of us also happen to host "On the FinSide" which it so happens to be on tonight. At 8!

Join us live at 8 Eastern time at http://www.blogtalkradio.net/finsradio and let us know how joyful it is in your world this evening…:)

You can also call in at 714-333-3302 or join our live chat room.

We will try to tell you why this is both a good move for Miami and Stephen Ross and potentially a bad move as well. We will talk about possible replacements and what this means for Joe Philbin and the rest of the Miami Dolphins.

Hope you can listen in.

ncmedic5;1064964775[COLOR="#FF0000 [B said:
There has never been any hint that a few of us support Jeff Ireland in the face of many who do not. Well, a few of us also happen to host "On the FinSide" which it so happens to be on tonight. At 8!

Join us live at 8 Eastern time at http://www.blogtalkradio.net/finsradio and let us know how joyful it is in your world this evening…:)

You can also call in at 714-333-3302 or join our live chat room.

We will try to tell you why this is both a good move for Miami and Stephen Ross and potentially a bad move as well. We will talk about possible replacements and what this means for Joe Philbin and the rest of the Miami Dolphins.

Hope you can listen in.

I'll move a seat over and make room for you if you have finally come to your senses....

At least Jeff passed on DEZ

Ireland apologist network

Who's hosting this? Crazydolphan305 and WVDolphan? I was expecting a bunch of "whoooooohoooooooos". Instead I'm hearing "I don't get it, this is a talented team, ITS EVEN MORE TALENTED THAN LAST YEAR IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT".

Yeah I can believe its more talented than Hartline, Bess, Richard Marshall and Sean Smith.

Now these clowns are hating on Philbin. Hayden would love these guys.

I had to turn that off. Felt like they were having a funeral for the franchise like we just axed Shula or something.

Back
Top Bottom