FinsRadio Tonight - New Hosts give us a listen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinsRadio Tonight - New Hosts give us a listen

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know that over the months and to an extent years there has been some huge issues with Finsradio. I'll admit it's difficult to find fans who are passionate and educated enough to talk about the team without sounding like complete idiots. On Finsradio we have more than just one show. We have almost one every night of the week all with different hosts so it's possible that you may have listened in to an episode and were surprised by the knowledge base or lack their of emanating from the hosts. I can't speak for the other shows but I can speak for mine. On The FinSide and yes there has been some issues with that one as well.

We still have myself, Brian aka Txmedic5. I am the editor of PhinPhanatic.om and am the main show host. We also have Brian Catanzarro who is one of our co-hosts. Very knowledgeable. We have permanently added Paul Pickens to the group to complete our rotation. Paul is from my site but it a very detailed person and happens to get great guests due to his connections with the team.

Tonight Troy Stradford will join us.

If you haven't listened in awhile due to some issues with our show in the past, give it a listen we think you will like the changes. If you listen on the archives, please make sure to pull up On the Finside as I can't speak for some of the other shows but as the owner of the network would LOVE to get your feedback on who isn't cutting it and what you would like to see change.

We are not company line and we have no ads to sell. We pay for it ourselves so you can get what we hope is a more educated fan based show from a fans perspective. The fact we have some working knowledge from within the team helps.

The show tonight starts at 8 and we hope you will not only listen but give us some feedback as well.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

Hope you can join us!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Oh and we don't expect you to share our opinions all the time which is why we encourage you to share yours.

15 links later and I still didnt find the show....

Maybe posting a link that leads DIRECTLY to listen

they keep changing it. I'm very sorry for that. They is blogtalkradio

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

actually if you clicked the link and then clicked the On The FInside show it would have played.

Back
Top Bottom