Fire Adam Gase, Hire Jim Harbaugh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Adam Gase, Hire Jim Harbaugh

Gase isn’t the measuring stick with being a proven winner so what is your point? Also, how long ago was that win and whom was it with?
His only reason to be on the forums is to bash Gase and Tannehill. That's his only point.

jim is going to have his best Michigan team next year. he isn't going anywhere.

They would be idiotic to get rid of him. Michigan is not supposed to defeat Ohio State, based on raw talent level. Forget about current form. The recruiting rankings so often tell the story. Ohio State has a 5-year average of 3.6 while Michigan is 17.8

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...football-teams-with-the-best-players-in-2018/

I refer to that list all the time. Naturally the over reactive types will fixate on flops like Florida State and USC this season. But the key is more often than not. Using that list provides clarity far more often than not. I never kidded myself that the Canes were serious contenders this season, not when they had only one recruiting class within the Top 10, and that was this season at 8th.

Besides, fury of anti-revenge is so powerful at home. Unbelievably powerful. Once Ohio State defeats you at your place one season ago, and now is being told that they are underdogs to that team in their own building, the frenzy is almost impossible to describe. They can't wait to get out there and punch you in the mouth again, to verify the pecking order.

During my 24 years in Las Vegas, anti-revenge at home was responsible for the easiest and most satisfying wins. There is no question about it. It is always particularly enjoyable because somehow the public and the media prefer the opposite viewpoint...that the road team seeking revenge will have more energy.

As you indicate, Harbaugh will have his best team next season. But to compete with the likes of Alabama and Ohio State he can't afford more recruiting classes like last year, when he dipped to 21st in the rankings. Right now it looks promising. Michigan is generally within the top 2 or 3.

BTW, the Canes class looks like a disaster. Might not budge the top 30

Another fire current coach, hire next coach that we will want to fire next year

Wash, rinse, repeat

They would be idiotic to get rid of him. Michigan is not supposed to defeat Ohio State, based on raw talent level. Forget about current form. The recruiting rankings so often tell the story. Ohio State has a 5-year average of 3.6 while Michigan is 17.8

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...football-teams-with-the-best-players-in-2018/

I refer to that list all the time. Naturally the over reactive types will fixate on flops like Florida State and USC this season. But the key is more often than not. Using that list provides clarity far more often than not. I never kidded myself that the Canes were serious contenders this season, not when they had only one recruiting class within the Top 10, and that was this season at 8th.

Besides, fury of anti-revenge is so powerful at home. Unbelievably powerful. Once Ohio State defeats you at your place one season ago, and now is being told that they are underdogs to that team in their own building, the frenzy is almost impossible to describe. They can't wait to get out there and punch you in the mouth again, to verify the pecking order.

During my 24 years in Las Vegas, anti-revenge at home was responsible for the easiest and most satisfying wins. There is no question about it. It is always particularly enjoyable because somehow the public and the media prefer the opposite viewpoint...that the road team seeking revenge will have more energy.

As you indicate, Harbaugh will have his best team next season. But to compete with the likes of Alabama and Ohio State he can't afford more recruiting classes like last year, when he dipped to 21st in the rankings. Right now it looks promising. Michigan is generally within the top 2 or 3.

BTW, the Canes class looks like a disaster. Might not budge the top 30
It’s the same why LSU can’t beat Alabama. Alabama just on a whole other level in coaching and recruiting than LSU

Please list his accomplishments.

We'll wait.
Turned Stanford around...

Turned the 9ers around (Super Bowl loss+conference championship loss).

Turned Michigan around.

Good god no! Harbaugh is a fraud. Urban Meyer actually claims Jim Harbauogh on his tax returns. Yes you can write off your bitch. 4 years at Michigan, never beat Ohio State, never won the Big 10 Championship. His antics get old quick he has peaked.

Back
Top Bottom