Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread

Didn't we fire our OC last season too? So 2 seasons in a row? With those players?

Play calling is one thing... how about the system? Do we make Tua learn a new system too?

I wouldn't be surprised if Gailey steps away, they'll promote from within.

Gase can go to Houston, they have an opening. They also have a quarterback to destroy with his ineptitude.

I would say the whole team but O'Brien already did that.

Any GM that hires Gase as Head Coach or even as an Offensive Coordinator is clown.

He's run the worst offense on two teams the last 4 or 5 years.

He has no synergy with players other than the teams starting QB.

He's arrogant.

He's a dick.

(…and it looks like he does coke (or some other drugs not named marijuana).

He should be kissing Peyton Manning's *** for the continual job recommendations to NFL Owners.
Yeah that introductory press conference was insane. I swear he was coked up, on acid and mdma during it đź‘€

I'm tired of first-time coordinators we need to hire somebody with experience

I think the guys on the 3ypc pod said it best, what we need is to find an OC that can build an offense around our chosen QB (whether that's Tua or someone else they bring in), if we keep hiring people like Gailey who was calling an offense that clearly doesn't fit with what Tua can do then it's just a waste of everyone's time. The fit is all important here.

i would be stunned if we took a wr at 3. Would probably mean we draft Fields and then trade back, which i think would be great. If we can get more picks and an elite wr thats a win.

probably will need to go early on a rb at 18 if we want a star there too. The top 3 backs are all going to be gone before we pick in round 2.

There is no way our staff picks a QB with any of our first 3 picks, the staff is too smart for that, we are moving forward not backwards.

There is no way our staff picks a QB with any of our first 3 picks, the staff is too smart for that, we are moving forward not backwards.
Its almost like you read my post and then immediately forgot everything i just wrote.

Its almost like you read my post and then immediately forgot everything i just wrote.

You wrote that if we were to bring in Fields, it would be fun to see them compete against each other, problem with that is, there are three possible elite WRs, any one.of them or all 3 could go within the top 10 picks...Miami needs an ALPHA receiver pretty bad, and will not get this chance again.

To get that receiver, Miami will need to use it's top 10 pick on the receiver they deem to be best for them, using the #3 pick on Fields (what it will take to get Fields), would still leave Miami without a receiver that can get behind the defense, can get WIDE open, and/or, will consistently catch the ball, and make plays when needed.

Not saying your idea to bring competition for Tua is bad, but using a 1st to bring competition against the QB you picked top 5 last year is not a good way to move forward with your Offense...Put weapons around your huge investment QB, If he continues to fail, you bring in someone else.

Heck, take a QB this year, just not early...If Fields happens to fall to the 2nd, take him.

Back
Top Bottom