Fire Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Everyone

Amen to that!!!!!!
What a bunch of cum stains
Its going to be a blood bath today
Buffalo might score 60 points today
What a embarrassment this team is.No emotion what so ever, FU Philbin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree. And then after that, fire the people who did the firing just to make sure there is NO LINK to the next regime.

Dallas Thomas doesn't belong in this league. Kevin shepherd sucks as well, Brice sucks as well

I'm appalled. Never did I think t could get this bad this early... What a waste of another season.

wait, we're all bad fans guys. support your team and persevere.

I agree, and I'm a Homer. ..

I never go on these threads because it is usually an overreaction but I am on board. This team has quit on these coaches. It is obvious. There is more talent on this team than the way they are playing. I mean Tyrod Taylor looks like he is the best WB in football.

I hope Ross is happy. His dumb choice for a Head Coach has just wasted 4 years. Philbin was an OC who didn't even call his own plays. He was an o-line coach for a number of years, and has no clue how to assemble an o-line. He wanted to build his "ideal" team, and he has. It sucks. He should have left the damn o-line alone and just replaced Clabo and an injured Long. But, Philbin wanted finesse instead of power, and now he has no o-line. I never wanted Philbin as HC, and I never wanted Miami to run the type of offense that Philbin wants. And, to make matters worse, Philbin destroyed a good defense by getting rid of players and bringing in Coyle.

Matthews and Landry are the only guys that play with heart. At least we have them.. Although I still can't believe this staff took this long to give Matthews a chance..

Back
Top Bottom