Fire Gase Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Gase Now

My gut is that Gase will be back.

But if he's gone? Absolutely bring one of the Harbaugh boys down here.

As I told folks, it's just going to go from bad to worse when Ross dies or sells the team. Because the guy with first right of purchase on the team is Bruce Beal, another NYC real estate bozo.

Unless he took a cyanide capsule, I'm not interested in watching him of listening to his BS

LOL bit harsh on the suicide but spot on, he's not someone I am eager to hang onto his every word.

In regards to the thread, he's not getting fired unless he sleeps with Ross's wife (does Ross have a wife ??) The injuries have bought him an excuse and covered up the fact that there is zero depth in the roster he has built with the FO's help. The play calling is atrocious though, but somehow we seem to stick around in games where we shouldn't today was an example of that, our team severly lacks talent.

Coaching.

Gase isn’t getting fired. He’s cheap.

Name one move that shows you that Stephen Ross has any real interest in winning.

As long as that **** is in charge then this is what we can expect.
Ross in in NY selling real estate, what the hell does he care about this team except for ownig it. I can't stand Ross or Gase.

Horrible play call. I’d rather throw a pick 6 there than punt

He stated he was worried about a safety. Said on the second to last series, the colts pressed like he knew they would and several players were open but ol didnt give enough time

Gase and Tannehill are here until 2020 at least. This owner, VPoF, GM and HC are all on the same page, and that is just what we as fans must deal with. As for Gase, if he gives up play calling, why exactly would he keep his job? The main reason he was hired was because of some supposed expertise. Meh.

2 more years everyone.

Ross is so damn clueless it makes me sick. He will never sell the team. As long as he's the owner it will continue to be garbage in and garbage out.

Gase and Tannehill are here until 2020 at least. This owner, VPoF, GM and HC are all on the same page, and that is just what we as fans must deal with. As for Gase, if he gives up play calling, why exactly would he keep his job? The main reason he was hired was because of some supposed expertise. Meh.

2 more years everyone.

It's not just 2 more years. There is no light at the end of the tunnel there. If things don't change soon a lot of the fanbase is gonna decide enough is enough.

Back
Top Bottom