Fire Gase Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Gase Now

He stated he was worried about a safety.

Did he really say that? Oh jeez.

He's worried about something that was maybe 3% on the probability meter.

Even if it's 20% you can't be fearful of that, as opposed to the huge favoritism that a 3rd down run will be stopped short of the marker. And if so, now you're stuck.

Here's part of the equation: The Dolphins don't view 3rd and 10 passes the same as the rest of the league anyway. We throw shy of the marker on those plays also, meaning it is part catch and part run to actually pick up the first down. If we removed that run-after-catch necessity maybe Adam Gase would start seeing things with greater clarity. He's thinking a pass play is like a two-team parlay.

gase is a my way way or the highway guy and it looks like all the players who probably had the balls to tell him his way was trash all hit the highway outta town.

im fine with that but gase is a bad coach with a bad scheme/philosophy and terrible situational awareness, in game decisions and playcalling-wise.

he has said he took things from mike martz offense. I watched the greatest show on turf...the dolphins, this show is one i hope gets canceled midseason without getting a final episode.

Back
Top Bottom