Fire Grier and Flores Now! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Grier and Flores Now!

One of the biggest disappointments from game one for me is just the fact that they had so long to prepare for this opening day opponent and he was badly out coached. The Ravens had almost nothing to go on, we could have come out in anything which would make you think they would be the ones on their heels making mad adjustments on the fly. It wasn’t that we prepared for them to run, it is that they saw we were prepared for them to run and simply threw and it was over. Now this guy has had years to fantasize about going head to head with his former boss and I am afraid for what might happen. Everybody knows what to run if you have a guy in Brady’s face. What do you run if you don’t? Better be some chess on display, find the weakness on that team and show that you’ve done your homework or this game will be record setting bad again. To me this next game says it all.

Nah keep them until the tank job is complete and then get rid of both. Locker room destroyed after one week gotta be a new record. Even more impressive that they lost a locker room with zero veterans and scrub players lmao

Just wait for the drama after this Sunday’s beating lol

So, it wasn't Tannenbaum's fault after all? It's been one week and everyone is freaking out.

I'm not happy that Minkah wants out, but I'm also going to trust the process of everything going on. We've seen status quo for years and it wasn't working; this is new and will take a few years to get the team built properly. If players aren't on board with the process, better to get what you can out of them now. We could've kept everyone and gone 8-8 again, but that doesn't accomplish anything. Losing sucks, but I'll take the chance to lose for a couple of years in hopes of building a talented roster and seeing some consistent winning over mediocrity any day.

One of the biggest disappointments from game one for me is just the fact that they had so long to prepare for this opening day opponent and he was badly out coached. The Ravens had almost nothing to go on, we could have come out in anything which would make you think they would be the ones on their heels making mad adjustments on the fly. It wasn’t that we prepared for them to run, it is that they saw we were prepared for them to run and simply threw and it was over. Now this guy has had years to fantasize about going head to head with his former boss and I am afraid for what might happen. Everybody knows what to run if you have a guy in Brady’s face. What do you run if you don’t? Better be some chess on display, find the weakness on that team and show that you’ve done your homework or this game will be record setting bad again. To me this next game says it all.

The next game is after the best team in the NFL lol. It’s going to be bad, real bad!

I'll admit that it doesn't look very good at this moment but it's way too early to form conclusions. Get used to Grier and Flores, they are here for a while. I'm hope full that we look much better in the coming weeks. We also need to keep our eye on the prize, a star franchise QB so we can make a run at some Championships. We might have gone a bit too far unloading players but it stops now. This thing with Minkah is bad. He's a guy that helps win Super Bowls, he's a keeper.

Everything. You're dismissing the intentions of the front office to bitch about current performance. Ridiculous.
No, I’m pointing out that the same front office that hasn’t drafted worth a **** in 3 years is still here. Am I wrong about that? If they were good at drafting.... We wouldn’t need to tank this season. Am I wrong about that?

OK.... I was going to start this thread on January 2nd. But I couldn’t hold back any longer. Sorry about that.

The job of the GM in the NFL is to acquire talent and hold on to that talent. Please stop me if I’m wrong on that. So..... let’s look at Grier’s record so far.

Grier has ruined multiple drafts and has traded or will trade 2 of his last 3 1st round picks.

This team is now barely an NFL Team and would have trouble with Alabama.

Besides X.... name 1 player that would start on any other team in this league?

You might say “ But We’re tanking for Tua” My response is, Grier has been the GM for 3 years.....Right? What has he been doing for that last 2 years?

I have to say..... If I’m handing out a grade right now.....,After 3 years. Grier gets an F

Now for Flores. Besides the fact I think he shouldn’t have been hired, let’s look at his performance in week 1.

The team wasn’t ready to play in any way, shape or form. That is a fact and it is indisputable. We schemed to stop the run....... and the Ravens ran the ball like it was an OTA.

We made almost zero adjustments. We are starting multiple players in the wrong positions (OTs and Minkah).

I realize we have no talent.... But someone please point out anything that Flores or anyone on his staff has done in the last 2 weeks to make you say “That guy is smart!”. Don’t worry, I can’t come up with any either.

If I’m handing out a grade, and I know it’s early, but it’s an F

That is just my opinion.The faster Grier and Flores are gone.....The Better
I was just going to start that same FIRE GRIER AND FIRE FLORES thread myself. But since you started it first, I will just follow you on this. I am calling it now. Get these two clowns out of here! They are total busts. I am at the point ALREADY, where I am starting to compare Flores with the worst NFL coaches of all-time. Not just as a Dolphins head coach. I should have known during his very first Press Conference that he was an idiot. Because he sure sounded like it. He was not very articulate at all and sounded like somebody that dropped out of High School. A part of rebuilding is keeping you core young talent and adding MORE young talent to what you already have. And more importantly, put each player in the position where you can get the best out of him. It is clear now that Flores does not know how to do that. So now we have yet another glaring hole to fill with Fitzpatrick on the way out the door. I keep reminding you all how concerned I was back in February about how this coaching staff was going to mess this kid up. And ONCE AGAIN my unfortunate prediction proved true. Stephen Ross just needs to go to Jim Harbaugh with a blank check and get him in here. It would take Harbaugh about 2 1/2 years to get us back on track. But we would start to see improvement from week one.

No, I’m pointing out that the same front office that hasn’t drafted worth a **** in 3 years is still here. Am I wrong about that? If they were good at drafting.... We wouldn’t need to tank this season. Am I wrong about that?
Yup you are. Do you remember Tannenbaum?

Back
Top Bottom