Fire "inFINSible" ASAP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire "inFINSible" ASAP

BLITZKRIEG said:
Truth hurts I guess....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Apparently it does. The truth is, you posted your complaints in the wrong forums....The truth is, you got ONE warning point....so I guess yes, the truth does hurt, if your reaction is indication of any real pain.

The other day I was walking down the street and this girl in front of me had on real tight leather pants.
She farted and blew her shoes off.

:wpat:

Anarchy, anarchy. I hear "The Clash" playing in the background.....
Lets burn the schools and pillage the town hall.....

ahhh just kidding, I think the mods do one hecka job. Not like they are getting paid for it or anything. Sorry blitz, I can agree with you on this one...

Buddwalk said:
i think infins is doing a great job :wink:

He does do a great job..

BUT I WILL SAY THIS:

Either:

A. He gets a new avatar

or

B. He stops the avatar from doing that annoying (so annoying) head movement that has utterly plagued this site. :chuckle:

BLITZKRIEG said:
This is the "suggestion forum", and I suggest that Finheaven fire "inFINSible" from his moderator position. He's way too judgemental in my opinion, and his moderator methods are too strict for what we have going on here. Simple discussion is becoming a "voliation of terms" in his expert opinion....

Please consider my suggestion. Thank You...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Why on earth would we fire him?:confused:
Because one malcontent doesn't like the rules?
I'm not sure what your issue with inFINS is, beside the fact that he was doing his job, but I don't think you'll find too many allies in this campaign of yours.

FiN.in.RI said:
He does do a great job..

BUT I WILL SAY THIS:

Either:

A. He gets a new avatar

or

B. He stops the avatar from doing that annoying (so annoying) head movement that has utterly plagued this site. :chuckle:

:sidelol:

FiN.in.RI said:
i lub you bro!! (in a non homosexual way of course) :chuckle:
It bugs me too....but if I don't use it somebody else would and that would bug me even more....:chuckle:

inFINSible said:
It bugs me too....but if I don't use it somebody else would and that would bug me even more....:chuckle:

Come to think of it your avy is starting to scare me :oldman:

I saw an avatar in another place that has Mr. Bean in his skivvys with his wanker moving inside the shorts...very disturbing. Prolly worse than the bear humper I use....

cnc66 said:
I saw an avatar in another place that has Mr. Bean in his skivvys with his wanker moving inside the shorts...very disturbing. Prolly worse than the bear humper I use....

:chuckle:

Only thing that would make that better is instead of mr. bean, peewee herman :lol:

BLITZKRIEG said:
For those of you wondering what this is, it's called a "GOD COMPLEX"....

Great job inFINS, that was exactly what I was expecting. You've just proven my reasoning behind why you should no longer be a part of the Finheaven Admin. Hopefully, the people who run the show here will give you a much needed vacation in order to sort out your GOD COMPLEX issues....

Good Luck In The Asylum....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom