Fire Sparano. Skip over Nolan and Give interim to Dabol. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano. Skip over Nolan and Give interim to Dabol.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nolan hasnt proved he deserves it with the crappy defense play. Dabol wont be around next year but at least he will have the offensive reigns to maybe NOT go for field goals all the time. Ok let the bashing begin.

So go with a guy that hasnt even been a good top coordinator in the league. todd bowles before him even though our secondary sucks

I actually wouldn't mind this at all, in fact, I'd prefer Daboll as the interim HC over Mike Nolan.

I have a feeling Sparano is not going anywhere. The FO will ride out this season. Let the chips fall where they do, then revamp AGAIN next year. I think because of the lockout they did not want to make a move for a HC because they would have ended up paying for 2 coaches this year. Just my thoughts.

I actually wouldn't mind this at all, in fact, I'd prefer Daboll as the interim HC over Mike Nolan.

hell we might as well give job to tony Sparano jr he is just as qualifed to be head coach lol

hell we might as well give job to tony Sparano jr he is just as qualifed to be head coach lol

At this point I don't care who they give it to, but I would stay away from Nolan, I don't want him as the HC.

Nolan never got a fair shake with the Niners when they forced Alex Smith on him...but he made that Niners Defense come alive...

Give Nolan the team and maybe the Defense will start playing with heart.

Nolan never got a fair shake with the Niners when they forced Alex Smith on him...but he made that Niners Defense come alive...

Give Nolan the team and maybe the Defense will start playing with heart.

alex smith is 3-1 this year dude... really....

nolans defense has performed like dog**** this year, he deserves no such promotion.

I prefer they give it to whoever will continue to lose games, thats whats most important right now.

At this point I don't care who they give it to, but I would stay away from Nolan, I don't want him as the HC.

Still say give marty shottenheimer a call make him temp coach with agreement he helps us choose next coach and moves up into front office next year

Still say give marty shottenheimer a call make him temp coach with agreement he helps us choose next coach and moves up into front office next year

only if he agrees to stockpile picks and move up for andrew luck... dude, schotty would win way too many ****ing games bro!!!

Nolan hasnt proved he deserves it with the crappy defense play. Dabol wont be around next year but at least he will have the offensive reigns to maybe NOT go for field goals all the time. Ok let the bashing begin.

Dabol can't even get his offense running properly. Why should he get more responsiblity then? Nah, who's the position coach on our team that has had some head coaching experience, but only in college? I forgot.

What in the hell has Daboll ever done in this league to deserve being an NFL HC for even a day?

I would rather have big papa pump be the head coach. Dabol has proved that he is a lousy OC...that's about it.

I think they will keep Tony.

Who gives a ****?

Make the job look more attractive to the next coach that the owner is patient.

I am for giving Daboll the job also. Fire Sparano, Ireland now. I assume Petersen will at least fill in. Tell everyone to play for a job next year.

Back
Top Bottom