Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Time to fire the coach.

• all the BS about Thomas in camp
  • the condition of the OL
  • the play of the defense
  • home field record

The home field crowd sucks. It is like a home game for the opposing team.

Tony must go this team is a f>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ing joke. Hey tony go back conn. The owls are looking for a new coach!!!! Enuff said.

stop blaming the fans....this team sucks and it has for years....is a wonder they even go to the games.

Ozzy rules!!

Yes, home crowd is the reason we suck. Get ****ing real. Do you even remember the last home win? I don't. Not that it matters because thinking our home crowd is the reason for our woes is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

Crank that excuse machine.

The reality is we are performing like one of the worst teams in the NFL, we have a HORRIBLE home record, and we have been a poor excuse for a franchise for a while. Like Sparano said, win the game, and you will win the fans. He has failed to do both.

stadium wasnt half empty but the crowd there MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT SUCK. they were loud when they needed to be. they supported this team. quit the ******* crowd BS. everybody quit with the ****ing crowd ****. PUT A GOOD PRODUCT ON THE GODDAMN FIELD. and THEN the masses will buy your product. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND PEOPLE.

where else in america do u make ****ty stuff and EXPECT people to buy?????????? give me a break

Back
Top Bottom