First 4 picks dream | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First 4 picks dream

The only thing i like to change is edge rusher at 18. Nice to have Harris. What we have now is serviceable. Rusher is a bigger need.

I’d be shocked if we stayed at 18. Think it’s a lock we trade back to a team with an older qb trying to make a run wanting that last big piece maybe Packers or Bucs range
I would hate to see a move that far back with the 18th pick. Because they would likely be drafting a second round quality player at the cost of a first round draft pick. I think there are better players available at 18 than there will be where the Packers and Bucs are drafting in the first round this year.

I want players who can come in and start immediately and not just more draft picks. The Dolphins first round pick they drafted later in the first round last year, Igbinoghene couldn’t even get on the field after playing terrible early in the season.

Pick #6 - Micah Parsons, Pick #18 - Zaven Collins, Pick #36 - Richie Grant and Pick #50 - Boggie Basham, Pick #81 - Dyami Brown.

Last edited:
The one position I wouldn’t force is running back. Miami obviously needs an upgrade at the position but I definitely wouldn’t take one in the first round and only take one in the second round if I thought that the player was clearly the best option. I wouldn’t panic and reach for a running back. I would even be fine with Miami doubling up on the position in the middle and later rounds if they had too.
Disagree completely. They botched the draft at that position last year. Can’t do it again.

If Miami is following talent in the draft and not need, two receivers and one tackle with those top 50 picks.

But the Dolphins have to get an edge rusher, either at #18, with a slight trade down, or at #36.

I want one of Pitts, Chase, Smith or Waddle at #6.

Slight trade down to around #25 (extra 3rd) Boogie Basham. Flores saw him dominate during Senior Bowl week.

#36 Humphreys

#50 Holland

#81 Snowden (Digital sold me!)

#88ish Carter RB

Slater at 50 what are you smoking, he's going top 10.

6 Pitts
18 Phillips or Paye
36 Harris or Etienne or Williams
50 Humphry or Dickerson

That's the dream.
I told you that’s because it is assumed he is going to be a tackle. His arms are too short, which just came out in his pro day so that’s why I think that’s not happening.

The one position I wouldn’t force is running back. Miami obviously needs an upgrade at the position but I definitely wouldn’t take one in the first round and only take one in the second round if I thought that the player was clearly the best option. I wouldn’t panic and reach for a running back. I would even be fine with Miami doubling up on the position in the middle and later rounds if they had too.
We have 4 picks in the top 50. We need to spend one of them on one of the top running backs available.

I told you that’s because it is assumed he is going to be a tackle. His arms are too short, which just came out in his pro day so that’s why I think that’s not happening.

So you think because a guy's arms are an inch or two short he's gonna slide from 5 to 50?? Daniel Jeremiah has him OT1 even while saying that he may be a better G than T.

What are you smoking? Pass rusher is not a bigger need than running back.

Unless you want Josh Allen to bend us over again this year, It's absolutely vital we start getting home rushing 4. You can't always scheme pressure. We lost Lawson and Van Noy. We must get a decent Edge unless we end up signing Clowney or something.

And even If our needs at RB were worse , you definitely take the Edge at 18 and the RB later, if just for the extra year of control.

1. Pitts or chase (got our stud pass catcher won’t need another one)
2. Parson (dream draft but that’s the title)
3. any of the top 3 RBs
4. Dickerson/Humphrey

What are you smoking? Pass rusher is not a bigger need than running back.
Yes, it is.

The fact that you insult ppl by calling them names, because they have a different opinion, does not change reality.

Not only is the position not considered one of high value, none of the backs in this draft are at the level of those taken with high picks.

Yes, it is.

The fact that you insult ppl by calling them names, because they have a different opinion, does not change reality.

Not only is the position not considered one of high value, none of the backs in this draft are at the level of those taken with high picks.
Two things: 1. Where/when did I call you a name? 2. Strongly disagree that the running backs in this draft aren’t elite. There are at least 3 that are.

Back
Top Bottom