First 4 picks dream | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First 4 picks dream

We ARE that bad there. Our pass rush only worked when we blitzed, when we schemed it... we don't have a single top pass rusher on our roster. Ogbah started quickly, but was eventually nullified by other teams... and after that... nothin'.

Van Noy's six sacks are gone, Lawson's 4 sacks are gone... and we brought in nothing, no pass rush at all.

We're THAT bad... and Ogbah is on his last year of contract...

This is the biggest actual need on the team
This is what you said.

“What are you smoking? Pass rusher is not a bigger need than running back.”

I responded in the same demeanor and tone— kind for kind. Now you’re saying I’m hostile? Lol. Whatever dude. If you’re going to make demonstrably inaccurate statements someone will call you out on this board because there’s some very educated fans here.
Great, let me know when you find one!

Yes, backup quality Defensive Linemen can be found in Free Agency, but I think that most of the better ones get resigned by their drafting teams. Since the salary for DTs is less, I think it is more about availability.

I will say this... there are usually one or two DTs picked in the first round, so the selection wasn't a total break from reality, just a bit over-priced. I don't hate the pick... other than the jumping on Preston Williams thing... he's been a real joy to have on the team.
We’re set at DL this yr. Desperately need pass rush or Josh Allen tears us up twice a year

I am not 100% against taking a RB in the first round... more like 95%.

But if I take one, he'd better be of legendary prospect status... Yes, Elliot, yes Barkley... guys who can just destroy the competition.

I do not believe that any of this year's backs are on that level.

As a parallel... Pitts at TE. I'm not generally in favour of drafting Tight Ends in the first either... but Pitts is a VERY rare, maybe unique prospect.

Harris is not. Nor is Etienne or Williams.
Agree

Slater may well be the best OL in this draft ... no way he makes it out of the 1st round, and everyone would be shocked if he made it out of the top 15. Him making it to 50 is about as likely as Pitts dropping to 50. I give either a 0.00% chance of happening.
He may go ahead of Sewell

The crazy this is it could happen.

We can move around just a bit if need be.

Tua would be elated.

Robert Saleh would pull a Belichek and ask to be traded.
If Parsons drops in the 13-15 range, which is possible, I could definitely see Grier move up to get him, especially if we get #8 and another 2nd/3rd from the Panthers.

• Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida

• MIA

Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State

• MIA

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

• MIA

Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi
This would be OUTSTANDING

If Parsons drops in the 13-15 range, which is possible, I could definitely see Grier move up to get him, especially if we get #8 and another 2nd/3rd from the Panthers.

Ya, I wouldn’t mind that, he’s a missle. That’s why I love our options to score big with the ammo we have this year.

No sense in not getting two blue cup talents if you can. I’m not picky on position if it fits a need and helps right away.

Parsons would make a difference day 1.

#6 - Pitts/ Chase (then WR. Austin Watkins UAB in 6-7th round)
#18 (I prefer a trade down but...) Z. Collins/K. Paye
#36 N. Harris/J. Williams
#50 C. Hump/L. Dickerson

I work/live 90% of my time in Thailand, but this forum keeps me connected to the USA and the Phins. You guys are great! Thank you!!!!!!

#6 - Pitts/Chase
#18 - Parsons if he slips, if not Harris or Etienne
#36 - Humphrey
#50 - Best available WR or DE.

We will not trade out of the top 8, depending who’s available at 6 when we pick and if the Panthers give us an offer we can’t refuse that includes their 2nd this year. Waddle won’t be available in the teens IMO
I don't disagree. But this isn't a prediction thread, and we're allowed to "dream". I think there's a decent chance that Waddle, or even better Smith slides to the early teens or tweens. Without singling any post out, it's certainly more likely than some poster's "dream" scenarios.

I don't disagree. But this isn't a prediction thread, and we're allowed to "dream". I think there's a decent chance that Waddle, or even better Smith slides to the early teens or tweens. Without singling any post out, it's certainly more likely than some poster's "dream" scenarios.
Maybe you should start a “he smokes weed thread” on the prospects you like. Worked pretty well for Tunsil and Marino. LOL

Back
Top Bottom