First 4 picks dream | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First 4 picks dream

yeah i came to a self realization like this myself driving to the grocery store yesterday morning. If Mike G can gain a slight improvement in inline blocking in the offseason, and Pitts can hold his own, its not as much of a matchup nightmare as it would be a scheme nightmare. If you have DVP and Fuller outside, and you have 2 TE's that can double as big WR's, then you really cant focus on D what your sub packages are going to be. do you take DVP, Full, Pitts, MG and line up in shotgun or hell you can line up and show 2 Tight to one side or a balanced line with both MG and Pitt with their hand in the dirt with Tua under center. It took me awhile to come around, but i think we can do more scheme wise adding Pitts to the team as opposed to adding a WR with first pick. Hell if the line can hold the block for 2 seconds, i would love to see our 2nd round RB be a pass catcher and have some empty backfields with the above4 and RB

yeah i came to a self realization like this myself driving to the grocery store yesterday morning. If Mike G can gain a slight improvement in inline blocking in the offseason, and Pitts can hold his own, its not as much of a matchup nightmare as it would be a scheme nightmare. If you have DVP and Fuller outside, and you have 2 TE's that can double as big WR's, then you really cant focus on D what your sub packages are going to be. do you take DVP, Full, Pitts, MG and line up in shotgun or hell you can line up and show 2 Tight to one side or a balanced line with both MG and Pitt with their hand in the dirt with Tua under center. It took me awhile to come around, but i think we can do more scheme wise adding Pitts to the team as opposed to adding a WR with first pick. Hell if the line can hold the block for 2 seconds, i would love to see our 2nd round RB be a pass catcher and have some empty backfields with the above4 and RB
Great take!

6. Pitts
18. Parsons (I have a feeling he'll fall)
36. Elijah Moore
50. Alex Leatherwood

Flo seems to like versatility on the Offensive Line. While Leatherwood is projected to be better at guard, I think the prospect of him and Hunt battling it out for the RT spot with the loser kicking inside to guard is appealing. I also think we bypass a Center in the first 3 rounds, and focus on a RB in round 3.

6. Pitts
18. Parsons (I have a feeling he'll fall)
36. Elijah Moore
50. Alex Leatherwood

Flo seems to like versatility on the Offensive Line. While Leatherwood is projected to be better at guard, I think the prospect of him and Hunt battling it out for the RT spot with the loser kicking inside to guard is appealing. I also think we bypass a Center in the first 3 rounds, and focus on a RB in round 3.
I'd totally down with this! :TUA: :cool: :UP:

6: Pitts
18-32: trade back (Micah, owusu, paye, zavin, harris, 28-32)
36: Harris, Javonte, Etienne or Bateman
50: Leatherwood

Back
Top Bottom