First computer thing i ever made | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First computer thing i ever made

If you dont wanna look at stuff like this. Then just dont post about it.
It makes you look even more like an idiot!

phinz_fan said:
No. Opposite of cool.

Could not possibly care less. Please don't post dumb crap like this.

Leave the dude alone, it is relevant to the Miami Dolphins so he can post it all day long is he so chooses.

Its not too bad Bob, but whats with the music?:lol: :lol:

PassRush said:
Leave the dude alone, it is relevant to the Miami Dolphins so he can post it all day long is he so chooses.

I can’t have illegally downloaded music, so I have like 15 songs on my computer. A serious lack of choices. But I do love that song.

phinz_fan said:
No. Opposite of cool.

i don't know why i counter post this stuff but i don't understand ur negative attitude. why can't u just look at what the guy posts and be quiet. he obviously tried w/ one of his 1st efforts. why are u so cool to be a judge on others.

If you're looking for a critique...

1) 44 seconds long...ok, but the music cuts off in kind of an awkward place
2) Make sure you find some good quality pics...some of those were blurry
3) Try to theme your pics with the music...give it a purpose...

If this is the first one you've every done, it's a good start. The more you mess around and try to create things the better you'll get with the tools and soon you'll be putting together some really nice stuff.

Keep working at it, especially if you enjoy it. I look forward to seeing your improved stuff as the season starts...perhaps a weekly post-game vid?

Be creative.

PassRush said:

:lol: Kinda figures that a guy with Pantera's guitarist as an avatar wouldnt care for that choice of music.

as for the slideshow....not bad....you could have faded in at the beginning and faded to black at the end (along with fading the music volume.) to make it a little smoother. The pics of Feeley (take that troy brown) and of Dan applauding are pretty blurry and pixelated.
For a first try though, its pretty good.

phinz_fan said:
No. Opposite of cool.

Funny. You're the guy who posted "Mike Tyson on D" and "Floyd Mayweather for QB".....and threw tantrums when they were moved/locked.

You should start taking your own advice.

phinz_fan said:
No. Opposite of cool.

There you go! Jump all over the guy! Don't like it, fine, just don't reply to it.

Steve

not bad, like others said just keep trying new projects and with better quality pics. Kudos for a fist time i give it a 6/10 ( had effects, music, and the actual compilation of video which is more then some could do)

May I suggest that you invest in a Mac and try out their software. From my own experience, its very quick to pick up, and even a novice can make some very high quality stuff in minutes. iMovie and iPhoto make video and photo editing easier for the masses

Back
Top Bottom