First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!!

Mike I thought they said Tua can't throw the deep ball?
You guys said that. I didn't say that. Looked good to me. I never said anything bad about him.

What do you think about fan response toward the team?
Everybody's fans are excited in July. But I told Chris Grier when I walked out here, I want them excited in January.

Gotta love MG sticking up for his guys on his team

A reporter who tells it like it is without much BS, bias, or hate.

Sorry, I can only scroll so many posts from this thread. But I wonder what that tua hater beasley had to say from this throw or the others saturday? He was making conclusions from just two off passes and one under throw on friday. He probably didn't own up to it and just didn't say anything like he didn't see it. A lot of naysayers often just go mute when there's something that would or could prove their assumptions wrong.

ok I haven't looked back to earlier posts just because there are a lot. I'm sure clips have been shown, which I've seen, of Tua's bomb pass to hill. But in case this version hasn't been shown, I'm showing it as it just further shows what a beautiful ball Tua throws.

Anyone know If Jaelan Phillips is 100% ok?? I read that he limped off after a play and haven’t heard if he’s ok or got back out there.

Back
Top Bottom