First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!!

Your overall thoughts on TC in general thus far?

You know me I’ll wait to see it/confirm it with my own eyes. I trust them over anything else.

But it does feel different this year. There’s a real optimism here that I’m buying into.

That being said we can’t start 0-4 all that camp optimism will go out the window if that’s the case.

I’m trying to be a more positive person in my life overall these days that doesn’t mean I will ignore flags and stuff when it comes to the Dolphins but I think I can deliver it in a better way at times.

I’m most curious about the oline. We put a lot of faith into the drafted young players. Hopefully they improve as a unit this year.

I saw 2 other guys open for chunk plays if Hill hadn't gotten a step or Tua didn't see it. Either an indictment of the mid-depth coverage or a sign of what's to come when opposing defenses run out of premium defenders to cover our proliferation of threats. If our OL just holds another few ticks longer than last season...

Back
Top Bottom