First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!! | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Day of PADS!!!!!!! Posts HERE!!!!

Outside of the late separation from hill on that deep ball look at the way waddle comes out of the cut on that intermediate crosser. That’s got separation written all over it. Miami really does have teams in a pickle if we can block it up and let these downfield routes develop off pa.

Id put hill and waddle in bubble wrap for the preseason games. Sorry boys your too valuable to our season outlook. Take a load off and be ready for week 1.

Outside of the late separation from hill on that deep ball look at the way waddle comes out of the cut on that intermediate crosser. That’s got separation written all over it. Miami really does have teams in a pickle if we can block it up and let these downfield routes develop off pa.

Id put hill and waddle in bubble wrap for the preseason games. Sorry boys your too valuable to our season outlook. Take a load off and be ready for week 1.

Safeties can't even think about Gesicki with those two on the field.
I would expect Gesicki to have a great season because of it.

On HIS team.

He’s the second longest tenured Dolphin, behind only X.

Along with fellow 2018 draftees Jerome Baker, Durham Smythe and Jason Sanders, I gave MG the nod simply because he was drafted earlier.
Who actually signed their contract first though?........lol

You gotta strongly consider that if your the coach, if your confident in the timing you’ve seen. Still a lot of newness to the whole offense. But ya sooner rather than later would be nice, everything revolves around them.

Plus you really need to see 3-8 and see who can produce and who can’t.

I doubt Sanu was signed only to be released so those young guys need reps.

Wilson’s got the contract, EE was a fourth rounder……leaves a bunch of guys fighting for one spot.

I doubt we are gonna see much single high cause we got the answer for it. Unless we can really run the ball down folks throats and force em into it.

Other guys Id bubble wrap armstead, x and…Holland

I might jaelen philips if he really looks the part in both phases in camp.

These guys are too valuable to our season ceiling

I doubt we are gonna see much single high cause we got the answer for it. Unless we can really run the ball down folks throats and force em into it.

Other guys Id bubble wrap armstead, x and…Holland

I might jaelen philips if he really looks the part in both phases in camp.

These guys are too valuable to our season ceiling

Someone’s excited. ⬆️

Someone also needs to change his avatar.

A lot of people didn’t watch Tua in college, these types of throws are what made him famous at Alabama. I have no idea what Flo and co were doing the last couple of years with him.

The word you are looking for is nothing or even malpractice

I’m an oline red flag guy as much as anyone but it looks like on that play call the one thing you can get beat on is inside so he sets up to take away the inside knowing the play call in terms of where you can’t get beat and philips with a power rush runs him over yes but doesn’t impact the play call or the poa with the back.

Optimistic view yeah sure but these guys should know where I can’t get beat most based on the play call.

I’m an oline red flag guy as much as anyone but it looks like on that play call the one thing you can get beat on is inside so he sets up to take away the inside knowing the play call in terms of where you can’t get beat and philips with a power rush runs him over yes but doesn’t impact the play call or the poa with the back.

Optimistic view yeah sure but these guys should know where I can’t get beat most based on the play call.
Your overall thoughts on TC in general thus far?

Back
Top Bottom