First Game in Miami - MNF pilgrimage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Game in Miami - MNF pilgrimage

mzimmpa

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Fin fanatics,

Headed to my first game ever in Miami after being a fan for 40+ years! MNF - gonna be out of my mind. :lol2:
A pilgrimage of sorts. Flying the whole family down. Staying on Miami Beach.

Went to Marino's Hall of Fame induction - which was a religious pilgrimage for Dolphins fans, but this is a 'bucket list' vacation.

Can anyone offer hints on parking/tailgate for a MNF game?

Also, if interested I have 2 tickets available, section 105, row 15. Buddy can't make it down.

Many thanks for any assistance ahead of time.

Gonna be awesome !!

GO FINS!!!

I'll be at the game also! Section 104, Row 1, Seats 1-2

I sat with Coach Shula and his wife at my wife's grandfathers golf tournament dinner. Bokamper and Nat Moore also in attendance. Coach Shulas was honored at the event (Gus Machado Golf Classic) at Indian Creek Island.

Auctioned off 4 box seats in Coach Shulas private box for the MNF game. Only went for $5K! I was shocked!

Will be a great game, Go Fins!

Hello fellow Fin fanatics,

Headed to my first game ever in Miami after being a fan for 40+ years! MNF - gonna be out of my mind. :lol2:
A pilgrimage of sorts. Flying the whole family down. Staying on Miami Beach.

Went to Marino's Hall of Fame induction - which was a religious pilgrimage for Dolphins fans, but this is a 'bucket list' vacation.

Can anyone offer hints on parking/tailgate for a MNF game?

Also, if interested I have 2 tickets available, section 105, row 15. Buddy can't make it down.

Many thanks for any assistance ahead of time.

Gonna be awesome !!

GO FINS!!!

I assume tail gating will open up 4-5 hours before the game as usual. Local time 3PM? If you don't buy advanced parking I believe only other option is public parking lot (Orange Lot) usually runs $25-35 per vehicle.

I'm travelling over from the UK and it will also be my first Dolphins game in Miami. Interested to hear the tailgating situation on a Monday night and whether a Giants fan (buddy I'm traveling with) would be welcome. Presumably there are beer and food tents open to the general public? Any thoughts/suggestions would be most appreciated.

FinHeaven will have it's own tailgate again i'm sure. PM Albert , Daytona or WillBill for the location and have a fantasic time guys :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....congratulations and I'm sure you will have a great time.

Thanks fish! Might try to hook up with Finheaven while there. Wondering if I put my kids up against the field wall during warmups if they can get the attention of some of the legends who will be mulling around.

I'm travelling over from the UK and it will also be my first Dolphins game in Miami. Interested to hear the tailgating situation on a Monday night and whether a Giants fan (buddy I'm traveling with) would be welcome. Presumably there are beer and food tents open to the general public? Any thoughts/suggestions would be most appreciated.

I have not been to a game in a couple of years, but you have to bring your own tail gate food and beverages. BBQ Grill food, pick up take out pizza or Chinese, or Publix subs are always good.
Nothing outside the stadium (tents or concessions) for sale that I can remember.
Also, they will not let you bring any food or drinks inside the stadium. At that point, you have to buy stadium food and drinks. The stadium food is good, so are the drinks.
Have a blast!

Thanks fish! Might try to hook up with Finheaven while there. Wondering if I put my kids up against the field wall during warmups if they can get the attention of some of the legends who will be mulling around.

That might do the trick :)

Back
Top Bottom