first of all the team played well enough to win the game sunday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

first of all the team played well enough to win the game sunday!!

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
we played well enough to win sunday(or at least tie the game) i was in the stadium in complete disgust when scott put the game in the hands of gus!!!!! especially after we were pounding it down the throat of atlanta on that last drive!!! that was just over thinking on his part!! it was third and two when gus was picked off!! if we couldn't get two yards by running ronnie and ricky we just should have congratulated atlanta and went the hell home!!!!! but to allow a pass at that point was just stupid!! i just sat in my seat and stared at the damn booth trying to see if i saw the mastermind and get his expression:fire:

jreg1 said:
we played well enough to win sunday(or at least tie the game) i was in the stadium in complete disgust when scott put the game in the hands of gus!!!!! especially after we were pounding it down the throat of atlanta on that last drive!!! that was just over thinking on his part!! it was third and two when gus was picked off!! if we couldn't get two yards by running ronnie and ricky we just should have congratulated atlanta and went the hell home!!!!! but to allow a pass at that point was just stupid!! i just sat in my seat and stared at the damn booth trying to see if i saw the mastermind and get his expression:fire:
Did you really have to create a thread like the 100's already on that mather?

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom